I really like the first two, now they went animated on me.. I am not to excited but I am for sure going to see it. Just hope it doesnt dissapoint
lol, i don't really care about this movie. i was never into it as a kid, and now im a little old to go around watching kids movies. that's how you get weird looks....
meh...i'm looking forward to transformers.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
I was really into the ninja turtles as a kid (still watch all three live action movies) and I'll probably have to see this one.
You're never too old to enjoy movies from a series you loved as a kid. I'm definitely going to see it.
I'm seeing Transformers simply because the new Camaro is in it though.

...And does anyone remember street sharks? Sort of a rip off of TMNT but, when I was a kid, they were sufficiently awesome.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Quote by JoNnHannah
lol, i don't really care about this movie. i was never into it as a kid, and now im a little old to go around watching kids movies. that's how you get weird looks....

You're definately young enough if you think you are too old. you are probably all like "im in 4th grade im too h4x too see this moovee"
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Leviethan
*reported*
I am reporting this just by the very way you typed it

Oh get laid already, ease up, I want a thread on TMNT, don't report it...
Quote by Hovertruck
Yao Yao
Quote by AngilasGuy
Oh get laid already, ease up, I want a thread on TMNT, don't report it...

then make a thread dude
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
Why the hell would they not do the movie like the old ones. Like people in costumes...
Computer animation will not do the ninja turtles justice.
peace & chemicals
Quote by anti
Why the hell would they not do the movie like the old ones. Like people in costumes...
Computer animation will not do the ninja turtles justice.

Looks pretty good to me, I was surprised when I saw the high-res version on my computer.
1st and 2nd movie were cool, 3rd was lame, as long as it's better than the 3rd I'll be happy.
Quote by Hovertruck
Yao Yao
Quote by AngilasGuy

...And does anyone remember street sharks? Sort of a rip off of TMNT but, when I was a kid, they were sufficiently awesome.

Fucking-A!

Street Sharks.

edit:

Quote by AngilasGuy
Looks pretty good to me, I was surprised when I saw the high-res version on my computer.
1st and 2nd movie were cool, 3rd was lame, as long as it's better than the 3rd I'll be happy.

Is the 3rd movie the "shogun" one?
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Mar 8, 2007,
plus it looks to serious, they seem to have lost their roots.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
I haven't seen the past movies but I'll go watch this one because I've been playing a lot of TMNT lately.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']F*cking-A!

Street Sharks.

I think I remember this, was it like sharks with squirt guns or machine guns or whatever? Also, Jabberjaws FTW!
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Last edited by CORT noob at Mar 8, 2007,
i was a big fan of the comics when they where around (which where a lot darker than the cartoon or the live action movies) and this is supposed to be a lot closer to the comics so im definitely seeing it.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
What about the Biker Mice From Mars?
I wasn't a huge fan of em, but it sure brings back memories.
MAJOR Nostalgia... Back when Battle toads and Double Dragon were my favorite game among friends, sega parties... Good times.

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Is the 3rd movie the "shogun" one?
yea its the one where they travel back to ancient Japan
Quote by Hovertruck
Yao Yao