i use skoal chew (actually its dip) and i dont feel anything from it. i just take a pinch and put it inbetween my gum and my lip and the spit just builds up and i dont feel anything...wat am i doing wrong?

DIMEBAG IS GOD!!!!

8===================D

Dirtbag #4 of the official Dimebag Darrell Fan Club
PM INNOCENT VICTIM join
the nicotine from wet snuff is absorbed to slowly to give you a buzz (which you wont get even from smoking after about a week of doing it regularly because of tolerance.)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
ill try using more than thx

DIMEBAG IS GOD!!!!

8===================D

PM INNOCENT VICTIM join
Use more, and swallow. Don't spit you nancy boy!
Peepee on yo tittays
How much is a pinch for you? Cause I dip all the time and have never had a problem with not feelin a buzz.
Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went crazy.

and on a side note, i cant see how people use this stuff, it tastes so goddamn bad, i use dry snuff from time to time, like when i have to fly and stuff, but skoal is just disgusting.

Last.fm
**** YEAH!!! i love chewing, i was soo hyped to see this thread, i'd reccomend a diferent brand, skoal is kinda lame, grizzle wintergreen is nice, i have one in right now, i like to call my tins timmy's after saying it wrong and all around town people call it timmys now
hahahahahahahahahahha......timmys...

DIMEBAG IS GOD!!!!

8===================D

PM INNOCENT VICTIM join
i thought u wernt suposed 2 swallo it

DIMEBAG IS GOD!!!!

8===================D

PM INNOCENT VICTIM join
Mmmmm I have a dip in right now too. Its delicious.

Man, I really don't see how you guys like to chew. It's not so much the chewing that bothers me, it's the fucking spitting! I got a friend who recently started heavily chewing and he spits all over the damned place. It's fucking disgusting when I'm trying to hold a conversation with him then he goes, "Hold on one sec" while he spits at his feet or drools into a water bottle. At least smokers go outside or have their own sections...

Sorry, not trying to preach anything, just had to get that off my chest...
Smokers go outside because you dont want to smell up your house or friend's house. Dip doesn't affect anyone else. Deal with it.

Quote by fiveironfreshy
Smokers go outside because you dont want to smell up your house or friend's house. Dip doesn't affect anyone else. Deal with it.

actually it smells worse than cigarettes, and the stains are damn near impossible to get out of your carpet. Ill let people smoke cigarettes in my house bit id never let them dip or chew.

Last.fm
Well, people who spit on your carpet are just assholes. I always spit in a cup or bottle or something. And it does smell a little bit, but its not like a lingering scent like smoke. Oh well, each to his own i guess.

Quote by Kartman
I haven't seen it yet!! Don't give it away!!!!

Quote by fiveironfreshy
Well, people who spit on your carpet are just assholes. I always spit in a cup or bottle or something. And it does smell a little bit, but its not like a lingering scent like smoke. Oh well, each to his own i guess.

yeah most people spit in a cup or something, but that doesnt prevent it from accidentally getting knocked over or the person missing. Which after a bit of heaving drinking tends to happen.

Last.fm
Sorry, but chewing tobacco is the most disgusting habit around. And it doesn't help that far too many users leave their dip cups everywhere. Throw that shit away!
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah most people spit in a cup or something, but that doesnt prevent it from accidentally getting knocked over or the person missing. Which after a bit of heaving drinking tends to happen.

Yeah i guess your right. People tend to do that at my house. But it doesnt beat the time when my buddy spilled an entire red gatorade all over my carpet.

When they say a pinch, they don't mean a small small amount. They mean a nice fat "pinch". So make sure you get a good bit in your pinch.

I found that if I put the chew off too the side a bit of my mouth in the front, It worked a bit faster. Also, try to "suck" or squeeze the chew.
ok thx i got it now. its not lke a cig buzz though...its more relaxed...

DIMEBAG IS GOD!!!!

8===================D

PM INNOCENT VICTIM join
It causes mouth cancer you know, seriously. They banned them in the UK
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass