Page 1 of 2
What is the best way to forget about a girl. Dont suggest server drinking, smoking weed or doing any drugs cause i already tried that and she is still tattooed in my brain. Dont suggest getting together with some one else cause i already tried that and she still hasnt gone away. Dont suggest time cause i have tried that and she still keeps popping up.

any suggestions?
Last edited by the_man101 at Mar 8, 2007,
Origami.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
just bang your head against a brick wall for a while.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by the_man101
What is the best way to forget about a girl. Dont suggest server drink, smoking weed or doing any drugs cause i already tried that and she is still tattooed in my brain. Dont suggest getting together with some one else cause i already tried that and she still hasnt gone away. Dont suggest time cause i have tried that and she still keeps popping up.

any suggestions?

you must be pretty screwed up by now
Some Guy?
wait until she becomes ugly
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Quote by Daedelus
*waits for some fool to call him emo*

anyways, the best amnesia is time.

EMO...

Write a song...
Quote by shav0r
Well basically sperm is alive right, so how come you don't see it move around on its own in a condom or whatever?

BLAME FACEBOOK FOR MURDERS... NOT THE MUSIC!
your thinking about forgetting her too much.

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
haha well when my gf left me i got drunk, took drugs, were with other ppl, gave it time, even dabbled in some origami. it was the worst time of my life, but all the things i did, all the drinking n shit was really just dulling the pain til the time past. i also played guitar. one day u'll forget about her.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Here are some great ones.

1. cellomaster=racist

2. cellomaster=homophobic

3. cellomaster=cunt.

'Nuff said, prick.
Quote by 'Raven'
is it a chihuahua? hide it in your pants and pretend its a boner!!!
yeah man, i'm still hung up on this girl, i'm even seeing this other girl. But sometimes girls just get stuck in your head. But think about it this way : SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU. If she did she'd be with you. So just live your life the way you did before you met her. There ARE other girls in the world, and who knows, maybe one of them is a better fit for you. But you won't find her while you're still ****ing yourself over this other girl.

And yeah, playin guitar helps man, just jam, by yourself, with your mates. just ****ing play what you feel. riff it out.
Quote by freedoms_stain
yeah man, i'm still hung up on this girl, i'm even seeing this other girl. But sometimes girls just get stuck in your head. But think about it this way : SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU. If she did she'd be with you. So just live your life the way you did before you met her. There ARE other girls in the world, and who knows, maybe one of them is a better fit for you. But you won't find her while you're still ****ing yourself over this other girl.

And yeah, playin guitar helps man, just jam, by yourself, with your mates. just ****ing play what you feel. riff it out.

thats awesome advice, one of the best things i have read on UG...im sigging it.
forgetting about chicks is an art that i have nearly perfected, anyways it took me time to gain this mentality, but what I always think is either get a pic of her, think about her, or even in front of her just yell (and I know the censors will block this but...) "**** you! I don't give a ****ing rat's ass what the hell you think! You don't love me, I don't give a shit, **** you!" or something along those lines, and just think it's her loss for losing you, there are plenty of more women, and plus it's also a mentality when you go into a relationship/date aswell, just thinking "hey if she likes me, cool, if she doesn't, I don't care plenty of more women"
hope that helps!
LISTEN TO MONSTER MAGNET
Quote by I_am_bored
forgetting about chicks is an art that i have nearly perfected, anyways it took me time to gain this mentality, but what I always think is either get a pic of her, think about her, or even in front of her just yell (and I know the censors will block this but...) "**** you! I don't give a ****ing rat's ass what the hell you think! You don't love me, I don't give a shit, **** you!" or something along those lines, and just think it's her loss for losing you, there are plenty of more women, and plus it's also a mentality when you go into a relationship/date aswell, just thinking "hey if she likes me, cool, if she doesn't, I don't care plenty of more women"
hope that helps!

Video?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
Video?

of what?
doing that to one of my ex's or something haha?
LISTEN TO MONSTER MAGNET
Quote by I_am_bored
of what?
doing that to one of my ex's or something haha?

Of course.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Well, there's always several things. Drugs and alcohol are usually the worst things to take to forget about someone just because for some reason it either creates worse problems or you think about her even more because she's the reason you're F'd up all the time.

Doing other activities is always a good thing, hanging with the guys, working out, playing sports, anything where it takes all your mental abilities and leaves no room for any other thoughts

But by far the best way for forgetting...time. For every person it's different though, so take that in mind. For some weeks and for others, months. So just let time take it's course and I think you'll pull through. Obviously there's no way to ever get her totally out of your mind, but you'll be able to not dwell on her and not think of the what if sceniero 50,000 times. Best of luck to ya bud.
dude just get into music in every way. learn more about the backgrounds of your heroes, learn more songs, its all good
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
dude, you are 15, just wait.
i garuntee that she isnt actually very important.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Quote by the_man101
thank all of you for your respones. I really apperciate it.

Like FunkasPucks said, it doesn't matter because high school romances never last and you're most likely never to see that girl again after you graduate.
Quote by S)E-Javelin
Like FunkasPucks said, it doesn't matter because high school romances never last and you're most likely never to see that girl again after you graduate.

yea i know that, and to be honest that frightens me. She gives me security when i am with her, its just hard to explain but i feel so calm and relaxed when i am with her like nothing else matters. I mean not only do i have strong feelings for her, but she is my bestfriend i have known all most all of my life, and i dont want to live my life with out her, but at the same time i dont want to live with out having her like i just want to forget about her like she never excisted and i never met her before in my life when i think about not having her.
Last edited by the_man101 at Mar 8, 2007,
find a ton of really happy music.

start with the boy least likely to and i'm from barcelona.

haha, trust me. it makes me feel amazing.
Quote by the_man101
What is the best way to forget about a girl. Dont suggest server drinking, smoking weed or doing any drugs cause i already tried that and she is still tattooed in my brain. Dont suggest getting together with some one else cause i already tried that and she still hasnt gone away. Dont suggest time cause i have tried that and she still keeps popping up.

any suggestions?

Time.
Thats all I have to say. If you just focus on your life as much as you can, without her she will fade away and you'll be able to "move on".
It worked for me. Took about 6 months though
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
yeah well im in da same situation exept i was in high school n she was out [she got a apprentice ship]. plus before it for about a year she was one of me mates plus i have to see her once or twice a week for a band were in 2gether. try geting that outta your head
Quote by the_man101

any suggestions?

Saw a theory on this on some TV channel once. They said that it takes approximately 1/2 the time you were with / involved with the person before the feelings really start to subside. If thats the case, I have 5 years before I really start getting over my divorce. Thats a hell of a long time and its going to suck. But, nothing I can do about it but move on and deal with it. I'm sure each person is different and it probably takes a bit less time if you have feelings or start falling for someone else in the meantime though. I've dated several women. While I don't think that the 'half' rule is perfect it does seem to make sense and seems fairly true. Keeping yourself busy seems to work pretty well also.

So...to answer your question. I'm going to guess, pretty much the only thing you can do is wait it out. They say 'time heals all wounds' Been around forever as saying. Seems to make sense.
kill her.

now.

¬.¬
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
Drugs and alcohol just generally dull things, I find. Wouldn't go there. As far as other girls go, generally they are just a temporary comfort and don't actually make the thoughts go away... unless you happen to find one that helps you deal with stuff.

To be honest man, if there's no way you can get her back, THE way is time.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by the_man101

any suggestions?

Find another girl. That always works

EDIT: I was lazy before to read the whole thread, but now that I've read it i can't belive that noone has suggested another girl...
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I would seriously become a hooker just to own one of these.

Quote by rockonth
Jackiphone jack paul
Last edited by CyAC at Mar 8, 2007,
Find another girl.

EDIT: ^ Darn you ^
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies
Find another girl.
Depends. If you're actually interested in that girl, and she makes you immediately forget the other one and work for your relationship with her, then sure. But if it's just for comfort, not a chance, in my opinion.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by Revalk
Depends. If you're actually interested in that girl, and she makes you immediately forget the other one and work for your relationship with her, then sure. But if it's just for comfort, not a chance, in my opinion.

That's the point. Theres no way to forget person immediately by hangin out with someone else. But u can work it through to the point when you become interested in her. And that works not only with women, but with friends also.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I would seriously become a hooker just to own one of these.

Quote by rockonth
Jackiphone jack paul
get a weird obbsession with the number 23, or any other number for that matter, then you'll have much bigger things on your hands
Quote by нαиd of вlood
your thinking about forgetting her too much.

This.

Really though, most of the time if there's something bad enough that you WANT to forget it... you can't. At all.

The best you can do is come to terms with it, that's what therapy is for. (But that's more of something you do for stuff more extreme then this).
Page 1 of 2