Page 1 of 2
Somehow nothing came up on search.
Can't begin to describe how amazing this band is really.
Extremely influential and honestly breathtaking.
Beautifully chaotic and structurally sound.
One of my favorite bands, ever.

myspace.com/fromasecondstorywindow

Favorite loud song: Soft Green Fields
Favorite quiet song: For Those Lost/Ghosts Over Japan
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Good band. I managed to pick up 'Delenda' from a friend to listen to because he raves on about them constantly. I was not let down, really good lyrics too.
rites of nothing.
One of my all time favorites. Their music is epic, heavy and beautiful.
Favorite songs are: Oracles and Doorsteps, Vespers and A Piece Of History Written In English.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
definately not as textbook as other bands. i like NOWHBO over Delanda. How London Got It's Fog is my favorite song by these dudes.
Really good band, unlike most other bands in their genre. SilentSpectacle stole my favorite songs but like he said, theyre beautifully chaotic but also have very beautiful melodies.
I havent been able to get my hands on NOWHBO as of yet.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
I love them for the little i have. I want to get more soooo badly, but i haven't yet, sadly. And for the lack of tunes i have by them i will not make a favorite song choice.
i really liked the ep but delenda was ok. love 'i tried voodoo once'. im seeing them with august burns red in april. im so pumped. my buddy said that theyre ****ing crazy live.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

I bought Delenda awhile ago, I think I prefer the EP though. Very good band.
-Zach
One of my favorites. I like Delenda a lot, but like most of the people who posted already said, I prefer the EP.

Either way, awesome band.
Yeah both are good, EP was better but that may just be because I liked the old vocalist better. One of my friends is friends with their guitar player that quit right after Delenda came out, apparently it's not as amazing to go see them after he quit because he used to go crazy and be the main thing to watch.
seen em twice, they own
peel money rolls 'til our thumbs get tha papercuts

only member of the dragonforce is homosexual club
They're very good live, except for their singer. He can do gutterals well live, but he rarely did them when I saw them, otherwise, his high's came out sounding weak and hoarse rather than raspy, and his cleans were way out of key. I talked to him afterwards though, and his voice was fine, and he was a really down to earth nice guy.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
I miss the guitarist who went INSANE live.

Ahh that sucks, I didn't know he was the one that left the band. He was a ****ing nut onstage, thats for sure.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
have people seen the video of them getting beat up?
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
Quote by shai_savant
have people seen the video of them getting beat up?

No, where is it? why did they get beat up?
i need to see that video
peel money rolls 'til our thumbs get tha papercuts

only member of the dragonforce is homosexual club
When I saw them live, there was a guy in the front against the stage that wasn't feeling the music at all, had his back to the band talking to friends, so they antagonized him until he got himself kicked out of the venue. It was so funny. hahahaha.
The singer and bassist just like headbanged literally a few inches from him for 2 whole songs until he tried to spit on them then the band called over the venue security, hahaha.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
I miss the guitarist who went INSANE live.

That was Derek, he was friends with one of my friends. That's who I was saying was the main thing you remember about seeing them.
Seeing them now reminds me of seeing See You Next Tuesday without Rick and Bear. The new guys are actually better, but it's just not the same band anymore.
Saw 'em once with Ed Gein and I wasn't that impressed,actually.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
I have Delenda, and it's pretty good, though I haven't listened to it all that much.
I saw them play with heavyheavylowlow a couple of weeks ago they are really good great pit too.

favorite song: I tried voodoo once.
Goddamn this thread is old.
I'm bumpin dis **** yo.

I recently got into this band, some stuff I like, some I don't but, w/e I like it overall.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by zigz407
Goddamn this thread is old.
I'm bumpin dis **** yo.

I recently got into this band, some stuff I like, some I don't but, w/e I like it overall.

Been into them for a while now.
Is their new album worth getting?
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
^ yes i want to know this as well.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I haven't listened to the whole thing yet because I just got it, but so far I'm liking Delanda a lot better.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Ah, you are no use to me.
I'll just download it and waste a half an hour of my life.

But if it's good...
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
It seems a lot mellower than Delanda.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
I really like it, hopefully you do too! It's very different to delenda, more mature sounding.
Last edited by Meatball200 at Jun 12, 2008,
I don't have Delanda, only NOWHBO.
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by Meatball200
I really like it, hopefully you do too! It's very different to delenda, more mature sounding.

And more boring...
Facebook.com/Notafluke
I shall unleash my judgement when it's done downloading in four minutes.
Quote by ch715dallat
What's with the clean vocals?

EDIT: Thank god, I thought the whole album was going to be like the first track.
Quote by ch715dallat
I like teh clean vocals everyonce in a while, such as on Delanda, but there is just to much on this one.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by zigz407
I like teh clean vocals everyonce in a while, such as on Delanda, but there is just to much on this one.

I'm just used to their first release, where there isn't any clean vocals at all, this sounds like a new band entirely. I'm on the 3rd track now,I don't mind the new sound.
Quote by ch715dallat
Page 1 of 2