I catch the bus to school, but it stops before a bridge going over the train tracks and you have to cross them to get to school. Anyway i was walking over the bridge and some guy stops me. He's a real rugged looking gangster guy and he said "you got an ipod?" and i said "na sorry.." cause i really dont have one. then i looked down and saw a little bag of ipods in his hand. He took them off a whole bunch of kids from my school and was trying to sell them, and the thing is nobody was even suprised cause that kind of crap happens there so much. I'd change school but im nearly finished now so theres no point. Whats your schools neighbourhood like?
My school neighborhood is just surburbia....I'd seriously pay to see a mugging, God knows nothing ever happens in my area.
Shite, we have the poor kids school givin' us heck.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.
Sigged
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
my areas filled with wannabe gangstas/rappers and it sucks bawls

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
My school is right off Twickenham high street, it's so boring.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
One word. Chavs. They **** everything up. They're everhwere causing trouble. Appart from that, everythings dandy.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by S)E-Javelin
My school neighborhood is just surburbia....I'd seriously pay to see a mugging, God knows nothing ever happens in my area.

i feel ya, i hate subdivisions.
All the mugging around our area takes place when our bags are in the changerooms unattended.

I don't bring anything to school though.
Well lets see...lots of cornfields and forests. It's the good ole country out here. I have a grass field behind my house, woods on the right and left, and a highway out front. So if your ever out in my neck of the woods, just holler.

Where I live now though, it's on the busiest street in the city. Lots of sirens, trains that go by. As far as people, I don't have any trouble with anyone. There's a homeless shelter down the road, but I rarely see any of them, well...cuz we don't have many. I just drive to class every other day to campus, come back to my own apt. and just chill. Not much to say about this hood.
well in NJ you have to pass like 8 million tolls before you get to your location but..... lol

my areas fine, the usual good days and bad days every day...
I like the calm areas, places like NYC would get into my head too much...