I'm thinking about possibly getting a tattoo, but I can't find any designs that particularly tickle my fancy. I'm thinking about the 'pulse' off Dark Side of the Moon as a band around my arm. I would have to get it in black and white, but I still think it would look cool. I had a bit of a look on google, but I couldn't find any pictures that seemed decent. If anybody could post some, or even other designs of tattoos that they like, I'd be much appreciative. If you did the 'pulse' in black and white, with less lines and small gaps between them, you could earn yourself 235235 e-cookies.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Non male come idea, forse in bianco e nero però manca qualcosa...
Quote by Sunson
Non male come idea, forse in bianco e nero però manca qualcosa...

Well, I'm no good at Italian, but I think you're saying something about the idea being lost if it was in black and white?
EDIT: Just a picture of it would be a good start.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Last edited by the_random_hero at Mar 8, 2007,
I'v always liked dragons and wolves as tattoos. My friends dad is OBSESSED with wolves and has paws, and faces of wolves tattooed all over his body, its SWEET.

pepsi