Darkness surrounding me with the departure of the soul whom watches over me its creeping like death with everything slipping away "I hate you, never again will I love you!" comes back to haunt like a tainted heart
feels like a wraith breathing on your neck, shiver to the awesome power of insanity paranoia lethargically twisting itself into your very essence
run away to hid in your nightmarish dreams for the time you have wasted has come back to reclaim you
Last edited by sadistictripp at Mar 8, 2007,
Quote by sadistictripp
Darkness surrounding me with the departure of the soul whom watches over me its creeping like death with everything slipping away "I hate you, never again will I love you!" comes back to haunt like a tainted heart
feels like a wraith breathing on your neck, shiver to the awesome power of insanity paranoia lethargically twisting itself into your very essence
run away to hid in your nightmarish dreams for the time you have wasted has come back to reclaim you

its kinda different......alot of big words that made certain parts better...7/10..........crit mine http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=540674