There's already a thread on this...

Oh yeah, and Asura from Vagrant Story.

Vagrant Story is a well hard game to play because gamers are a bunch of little preteen pussies.
In the original bloodryne there where these dogs in some tower that kept re-appearing. i used all my ammo about 3 times so i gave up. i think thats the only time i ever just gave up on a game.
I would say the bloke at the end of the Turok game on the N64; although that was a long time ago and I was a computer noob. I only got there with cheats, and I just remember it taking absolutely ages with all the cheats on.
i dont play games very often so i havent had much experience but i would have to say the spider guy from metal gear solid 3
The last boss on revenge of shinobi. what a ****er.

I have to admit a few of the bosses on lost planet x-360 really gave me the shits.
Last edited by eternalgorias at Mar 8, 2007,
That nigga from halo 2 when you gotta beat him as the Arbiter, but he's one of the rebel covenant or something. he's got all holograms and shit.
If you have something clever to say, don't bother, most people won't get it.

ZOMFG TEH SP33[) I-I4><!!1!

No... Herman Li's just really good...

"Yes I do like marmalade in my eggs! Thank you for asking!"

Quote by Chubbes_Hammet
How do you sig people?

Quote by Slinov
the sorrow

MGS3

i cant get past it all

my revival pill doesnt work

tis annoying...anyone wanna PM me a way around this please?

Errr...

Keep going until you find a corpse in the river, then you should die. Use a revival pill.

or

Go beneath the water, and wait until you drown. Use the revival pill.

If neither of those work, you're screwed.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
The giant monster in the lake of Resident Evil 4
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
this boss in kingdom hearts 2, he would throw pink lazer daggers at you then lazer swords that fly around the arena and he could warp and whatnot, took me ages the bastid
when irish eyes are smiling, you've had to too much to drink cus eyes dont smile, mouths do
Alot of the bosses from the DMC games were hard, the big spider thing, the nightmare. Was an awesome game just cuz it was a challenge.
"The guitar is just a wonderful instrument. It's everything: a bartender, a psychiatrist, a housewife. its everything, but it's elusive." -Les Paul
Omega weapon from FFVIIII If you play the game right he's not bad, you just have to have a very exact plan starting from the VERY BEGINNING OF THE GAME. Considering its a 4 game disc and he's at the very end of the 4th disc, that says a little something extra. Also Emerald weapon. But one of the guys from the last time this thread was done had a bitchin strategy to take him out
Omega from final fantasy X or Sephiroth from FF7. But damn those were the good days.
Quote by Slinov
the sorrow

MGS3

i cant get past it all

my revival pill doesnt work

tis annoying...anyone wanna PM me a way around this please?

Sure thing.

EDIT:

On topic, Emerald Weapon on FFVII. That thing is a beast.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Last edited by Metallica708 at Mar 8, 2007,
Quote by CoreysMonster
Sigma from MegaMan X. (SNES)

Have never beat him (except on an emulator)

I actually found Sigma ridiculously easy to beat,,,just climb up the side of the wall and stay at the top charging your x-buster,,,then when hes about to jump at you from the opposite wall fall off the wall and shoot him,,,then he'll jump off the wall right above you and you can repeat that,,,,when his mask goes into the big machine thing just stick to the sides and dash across when he uses the ice or fire thing,,,, i usually got hurt more by his stupid dog then him,,,that is if i didnt kill the dog in one shot with the hyduken,,
The end boss in Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams probably; but not because the boss himself was very hard, he just has a stupid amount of health, and it takes about an hour to kill the bastard (either that or I just plain suck at video games).
Quote by Metallica708
On topic, Emerald Weapon on FFVII. That thing is a beast.

agreed, seconded, and drunk to
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Mike Tyson from Mike Tyson's Punch Out. I was a kid and it was a pain.

The last guy on Red Faction was brutal, too. I still haven't beat it. I think you're supposed to fly one of the little crafts I blew up before the last save point, so I'm screwed.
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
How about Diablo in the first Diablo game. And of course the Ruby Weapon from FF7.
Quote by copet
The giant monster in the lake of Resident Evil 4

Really? I thought it was surprisingly easy considering the size of it.

I honestly don't recall many 'hard' bosses. However, there are some bosses that aren't hard, but very annoying. I think the Caterpillar thing in the Tower of Hera (A Link to the Past) is a honourable mention, as it is such a frustrating boss. You don't die, but you're forever being knocked off the platform when fighting and falling down a single floor only to come back up and have to start over.

I don't think game bosses are technically hard unless you're playing the game on a hard difficulty. There's not many bosses on normal setting who're hard.

Ohhh, the 'Deer Haunter' in Timesplitters: Future Perfect on the Haunted Mansion level is a bitch on hard mode in co-operative (It has much more health). It takes so long to kill and is usually biased in only attacking one player. It can be defeated, but it takes some skill.

Oh, another Timesplitters related one. Robot Factory on TS2 in hard mode on co-operative is almost impossible. My friend and I have never been able to beat it. Sure, I've beat it on hard in single player, but there's a lot more enemies in co-op.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Mar 8, 2007,
Gyorg, the fish boss from the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Granted I was young when I first played the game, but it's always stuck out as one of the hardest fights.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...