hi guys i'm new here and have a few questions,

bout a year ago i bought a guitar from a friend and he told me it was a fender telecaster but i don't really believe that since the headstock clearly reads: Bogey. now i don't know if that even is a brand, and if it is it's probably just some japanese knock-off, and i was planning on buying a seymour duncan tele lil-59B Bk humbucker in SC shape and i was wondering if anyone knows if it's a good humbucker, if it's got a nice tone cus i want my guitar to have some higher tones cus it doesn't av that, for what i plan to play, which is all kinds of music including Metal, Rock and all the other stuff.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Last edited by lexaah at Mar 8, 2007,
if you want to play metal you need to get rid of the tele. it is NOT a metal guitar.

Get something more versatile, like an Ibanez
i'm planning on buying an ibanez FYI but there's no way that those humbuckers could make it sounds more metal like?
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

if you want to play metal you need to get rid of the tele. it is NOT a metal guitar.
Heard of Richie Kotzen?
Quote by madmk
Heard of Richie Kotzen?

so true, people should really quite thinking tele's are not metal. They sound absolutely perfect for metal.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM Dorkus Malorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.

Please, crit my song!
Vision at the Stairs
Quote by maddguitarist31
hey if u want metal heavy rock get a firebird

well i like tone and sustain and the Gio's apparently build for that :P but i'll take a look. and ohyeah like i said i bought it one year ago and after that i broke my hand thnx to mountainbiking and so i'm now still searching for a teacher so my skill = like -100 or sumthing like that :P so i think it would be a bit of a mistake buying kick-@55 guitar right away :P
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

People who think that a tele cant play metal dont know shit. Basically any guitar can decently. You dont need humbuckers to play metal.
like i said i'm not foccusing on metal but all kinds of music so tone and all that sh*t would be usefull
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

so no-one knows if the seymour duncans are any good?
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

its up to you, you may like what your bogey telecaster sounds like when you slap on some seymour duncans, everyone has their own taste, but generally telecasters isnt the guitar you need for metal etc. i would recomend some bare knuckle pickups instead of duncans and ibanez's definately
bare knuckle ok..... will look that up. only problem is i won't know how the duncans sound and they're like €79,90 and that to me is a lot of cash... i'm not saying i haven't got that but if i buy em and it turns out the suck @55 on my tele it would be a lot of money gone to waste wouldn't it?
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC