ok Im doing a gig tomoro, and my wireless system has sorta gone on me. Its not the reciever, its the transmitter! At low volumes Im getting nothing, but when I turn it up to 9 Im getting a clean (And my channel is on Od2) The Indicator says the battery is near full, its on the same channel but the frequency just isnt strong.

I have the battery chargin just incase that its the prob, but just asking for re-assurence

(its the Sehneiser Freeport)
i would charge that sucker up. also move any pack connection wires around, while checking signal strength.

maybe replace the battery completely. that's all i can think of.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Have you tried changing frequencies and/or moving it around?

Don't be afraid to use a cable.

Kapow!

Edit: ^Er... and try a new battery...
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
have you tried switching the channels on the reciever and transmitter? Maybe something is interfering on the same frequency.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by jj1565
i would charge that sucker up. also move any pack connection wires around, while checking signal strength.

maybe replace the battery completely. that's all i can think of.

ya Im gonna charge that biotch up all day!!

If that doesnt work, i will just mess around with the frequencys and hope for the best!
I would say just use a straight cord... You'll want a reliable system if you're gigging, so if you're having issues still by the time of the even, just go to a straight cable.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by freedoms_stain
the humble guitar lead is always there, its not the end of the world!

I know!

But big Stage + Smallish lead = Boring lol

I like the freedom you could say!
Ok guys!!
Prob sorted
Turns out when I wasnt using it and talking to some one i turned the gain knob to zero lol so I turned it up again and back to normal!!
So thanks for the help!!