Page 1 of 2
Well, okay, whether its a phsychological disorder is debateable (It probably isnt ), but still, its strange nonetheless.

Okay, a bit of background first. Not much, mind you. Anyway, when I get the bus home from school, I have to walk down a lane for about 5 minutes to get to my house. [/background info]

So basically, Ive noticed that whenever I walk home from school, I always need a piss in the exact same spot on the lane every single time. Its not the time of day that does it, either, because today I was at this Model UN Conference thing, and I got dropped off at the top of the lane an hour before the bus normally gets there.

And I still had to pee.

Strange, huh?

I have no idea why Im saying this. I need to share the randomness.
Last edited by umop-3p!sdn at Mar 8, 2007,
Dude, change the color of the font.. i nearly fainted.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Are Ye having problems with ye Prostate *pulls out a map of prostate like on family guy* i also have a map of middle earth, a poster of Kirea Knightly.
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Obsessive compulsive disorder
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

the funniest case of it i've ever seen

you may have the dog syndrome
Neon death staring me in the face after it crushed my skull with a taxi.

That's all I'm getting from this thread.
Poor advice.
Quote by Kensai

Only if he's obsessed with the idea of that spot and pissing on it is the only way to calm the obsession.

There's only one logical explanation: AIDS
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
Only if he's obsessed with the idea of that spot and pissing on it is the only way to calm the obsession.

There's only one logical explanation: AIDS

Obsessed with the spot? Hardly. Its a pain, though, because Its still about 2 minutes away from my field, which is the only place I can go. Unless I just wanted to do it in the middle of the road.
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Obsessed with the spot? Hardly. Its a pain, though, because Its still about 2 minutes away from my field, which is the only place I can go. Unless I just wanted to do it in the middle of the road.

No you don't have to be obsessed with the spot, only taking a piss at that spot. You said that you "needed" to take a piss at the same spot everytime you went there and it seems like OCD to me.

There's a cure though: Electrical shocks
Classical Conditioning

I took a psycology course, it only happens if you associate that spot with urinating
Quote by Kensai
No you don't have to be obsessed with the spot, only taking a piss at that spot. You said that you "needed" to take a piss at the same spot everytime you went there and it seems like OCD to me.

There's a cure though: Electrical shocks

Ill try taking a bath with the hairdryer tonight, then. See if that cures me.

And I dont generally associate things with urinating.
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Ill try taking a bath with the hairdryer tonight, then. See if that cures me.

Nah you need controlled electrical shocks, like knifing a toaster a couple of times in 15 second intervals.

Quote by umop-3p!sdn

And I dont generally associate things with urinating.

Generally?
Quote by Kensai
Nah you need controlled electrical shocks, like knifing a toaster a couple of times in 15 second intervals.

Ah. Will do. If I survive, Ill tell you how it went.
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
...So basically, Ive noticed that whenever I walk home from school, I always need a piss in the exact same spot on the lane every single time....

easy to explain!

1 -- male + teen = horn-dog

2 -- dogs have an instintual drive to mark their territory.

3 -- there is probably a hot chick in one of the houses near there.

4 -- find out which house.

5 -- PROFIT!!!!!!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
easy to explain!

5 -- PROFIT!!!!!!

Actually, there arent any houses along that bit of the lane. My house is the first one. But there is someone fit who live by me. I almost got off with her, as well, despite the fact that shes almost 3 years older than me. But she has a boyfriend now...
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Ah. Will do. If I survive, Ill tell you how it went.

Sure thing

*sits back, relaxes now that he's done a good deed, and watches the lights in his room flicker a bit*

hm... it's probably nothing.
is there no other way home?

you should try walking backwards
Last edited by audiorapist at Mar 8, 2007,
A phsychological problem? Does it interfere with your ability to spell? Some might say that such a problem wouldn't, but that's "debateable."
Sorry, poor spelling is a pet peeve of mine. Anyway, perhaps it has something to do with a subconscious audio-visual trigger.
Every time you sit down to "practice" without a metronome, God kills a kitten.
Quote by bodomfan525
A phsychological problem? Does it interfere with your ability to spell? Some might say that such a problem wouldn't, but that's "debateable."
Sorry, poor spelling is a pet peeve of mine. Anyway, perhaps it has something to do with a subconscious audio-visual trigger.

That wasnt poor spelling. Its what is commonly known as a "typo".
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
easy to explain!

5 -- PROFIT!!!!!!

+1
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
Quote by bodomfan525
...Sorry, poor spelling is a pet peeve of mine.....

get your own thread! we can only deal with one psycho at a time.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I always get really itchy in the cutscene after you beat Metal Gear, just before fighting Liquid snake on Metal gear solid.

I'm getting itchy just thinking about it.
Okay, here's how you gotta test it:

- Mark a line on the lane where this happens
- Now walk up to it, but don't quite cross it
- Now repeatedly dodge back and forth so it seems like you're about to cross it, but don't actually do it
- Finally, as sporadically as you can, jump across the line and run for the house (to avoid pee pee demons)

Now, if you had to pee the second you crossed the line, and no earlier, that one spot is obviously cursed and you'll have to move.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by metal4eva_22
Classical Conditioning

I took a psycology course, it only happens if you associate that spot with urinating

Taking a psychology course makes you an expert on psychology, eh?
I've taken more than one. I must be some sort of God.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
maybe its just nostalgia. Theres an electricity box i once took a wizz behind that i walk past sometimes, and when i see it i feel like taking a quick whizz while watching the traffic go by
Quote by Def
maybe its just nostalgia. Theres an electricity box i once took a wizz behind that i walk past sometimes, and when i see it i feel like taking a quick whizz while watching the traffic go by

A longing for the the past? A past filled with....pissing in a certain spot?

You sir, had one hell of an uninteresting childhood.
Quote by Tallman
Its official.

The thread starter has boneitis.

What, like off Futurama? Doubt it. I think I just have an obsessive-compulsive bladder.
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
What, like off Futurama? Doubt it. I think I just have an obsessive-compulsive bladder.

...and an inability to understand a joke.
Well your point about getting of the bus at different times but still peeing might be wrong as maybe you need to pee when you get your normal bus but you have to wait till you get off before you can.

And the spot thing is normal, if i needed a piss in the same road every single day i'd probably do it in the same spot for the sake of routine.
Need.New.Sig.
Quote by Tallman
Its official.

The thread starter has boneitis.
"My only regret, is getting boneitis!"
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Yeah it's probably a mix of classical conditioning and OCD. I am a psychology uni dropout, so I do vaguely know what I'm on about Wiki-search for psychology and dogs, the researcher's name escapes me but he basically trained them to crap whenever he rang his bell. You have been trained to piss everytime you get off that bus. The OCD part is that you know it's a problem but you can't stop doing it.

Hope the electric shock treatment's going well too =)
^ that's Pavlov, my dear.

as in:

"....as her dress dropped to the floor, he began drooling like a Pavlovian dog.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
if you do the Wiki-search for psychology and dogs, you'll probably find a reference to me, too.

.................no wait, i guess psycho dog would be a bit different.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Yeah it's probably a mix of classical conditioning and OCD. I am a psychology uni dropout, so I do vaguely know what I'm on about Wiki-search for psychology and dogs, the researcher's name escapes me but he basically trained them to crap whenever he rang his bell. You have been trained to piss everytime you get off that bus. The OCD part is that you know it's a problem but you can't stop doing it.

Hope the electric shock treatment's going well too =)

He used classical conditioning to get the dogs to associate the bell with food, causing them to drool.
Page 1 of 2