Poll: Prince - One hit wonder?
Poll Options
View poll results: Prince - One hit wonder?
Yes
12 24%
No
38 76%
Voters: 50.
Do you think Prince's Purple Rain is the only good album he made? Personally, I think it is, but I haven't heard an awful lot of them.
if you havent heard an awful lot of them, why forumlate such an opinion?

Prince is god
Purple Rain is about the only one I really like, but he is still a heck of an artist in his own right. Just not my style really.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

I don't listen to his music, but I heard that he is a genius. Is it true that he plays all the instruments in his songs and then combines them together? I've also heard that he doesn't release an album very often, but when he does it hits the charts really bad.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I would seriously become a hooker just to own one of these.

Quote by rockonth
Jackiphone jack paul
prince is a legend.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
He's got more talent in his little finger than most have in their whole bodies...and that's a small finger he has.
Man, Prince is ****ing great. He doesn't really fit in with most of the stuff I like, but who cares? He's awesome
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
I don't know, I thought 1999 was a fairly decent album.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Only one of the most influential pop artists ever.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
I think hes really good actually. He looks like me too
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
No but my mum ****ed a spannish guy when she was on her honeymoon, boy did my dad get owned!
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
No but my mum ****ed a spannish guy when she was on her honeymoon, boy did my dad get owned!

Dinner time must be very awkward at your house.

Back on topic, I love Prince....and he is far more than a one hit wonder.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Raspberry Beret? actually feck that..

Kiss?

KISS?

Prince is fantastic
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.