Anyone know how much its going to cost? Musiciansfriend doesnt have them but i saw in Ibanez forums that they are getting shipped out this month so shops will have them soon. I wanna know NOW though. so yeah. id love you all forever if anyone could find out and get back to me. thanks. bye
GUITARS
G&L Legacy w/ 2 seymore duncan pickups
Peavey Tracer (24 fret) with floyde rose tremelo
Dean Evo
Harmony Strat Style
Fender DG7
Yamaha PJ Bass

AMPS
Marshall Half
Ibanez TB100R
Khoner Vox Amp

FX
Banshee Talkbox
PodXT Live
In the range of $650-700
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Google is your friend.

I looked and the best i can do is a German website with the listed price at 818 euros, that's about 1100 usd, but i have no doubt it'll cost less in America once it gets there.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Google is your friend.

I looked and the best i can do is a German website with the listed price at 818 euros, that's about 1100 usd, but i have no doubt it'll cost less in America once it gets there.

would that be thomann.de?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
It's got an Edge bloody III. It'd be better if they made a string through version of it.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Looks like a blatant ripoff of a Jackson Warrior to me
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Looks like a blatant ripoff of a Jackson Warrior to me

Which was a blatant ripoff of another guitar. I forget the name atm, but the Warrior WAS a copy.
It's true, this stuff I make up.
~Dom~
The warrior is a pretty close rip of the Washburn A20.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Yeah, $650 on Samash.com. I want one so freakin bad...
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
I dont care bout opinions. I think it looks pretty cool... like a warrior iceman X i dunno. the main reason im wanting it is for the wood, the pickups, the neck, and the bridge. so pretty much the whole thing. I dont really like the colors they came out with. or at least the way they look on Ibanez.com Im gettin one.
GUITARS
G&L Legacy w/ 2 seymore duncan pickups
Peavey Tracer (24 fret) with floyde rose tremelo
Dean Evo
Harmony Strat Style
Fender DG7
Yamaha PJ Bass

AMPS
Marshall Half
Ibanez TB100R
Khoner Vox Amp

FX
Banshee Talkbox
PodXT Live
Also, actually it isn't a rip-off of the Warrior as much as it is a rip-off of a B. C. Rich Stealth, played by Chuck Shuldiner.
http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-IBA-XPT700-RCM.html

American Musical Supply is a great resource! Prices right on with Musician's Friend and the others.
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
To me it seems like they just took their iconic DT250/350 model from the early 80s, and sharpened the ends.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by thelosersinc
I dont care bout opinions. I think it looks pretty cool... like a warrior iceman X i dunno. the main reason im wanting it is for the wood, the pickups, the neck, and the bridge. so pretty much the whole thing. I dont really like the colors they came out with. or at least the way they look on Ibanez.com Im gettin one.

Looking for a sub par bridge?
This is true....why on earth did Ibanez build a guitar supposed to be so 'radical' and 'extreme' and give it sub par hardware? Not one of Ibanez's best efforts methinks. Bring back the Radius etc. from the old days, when many guitars had the Lo-pro edge in and none of this Edge III bollocks.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
^ and BC Rich Stealth is a copy of an Ibanez Axstar?

^^ Back in the times of Radius (88+) there were already cheap Korean Ibanez guitars with mickey mouse LFRs, it's just nobody hears about them today. RG/S/P/R5xx carried fairly high list prices then, and are comparable to the prestige line of today. Today, just like back then, you still have a choice of paying top dollar for good hardware, or not so top dollar for not so good hardware.

The Xiphos gets an Edge III because it's Korean, and shipping Japanese-made Edge Pros to Korea for assembly is probably not economically viable, considering that they'll need new manufacturing setups for a different trem and all that little mumbo jumbo. Plus whoever will buy them, will buy them anyways because they have sharp edges and you can kill someone with it, so basically for the looks.