Basically, I want an EHX muff but i'm confused as to what to get. I'm looking for a fuzzy sound that can do Frusciante and Hendrix mainly. Vintage tone is what I was looking for.

USA Big Muff
Russian Big Muff
Little Big Muff
Nano Muff.

Which of these would be the best for me, do you think? The Nano Muff interested me most, as I'm a fan of simplicity and vintage tone and it claims to be a reissue, and it's competetively priced....

Anyone got experience with it or the other muffs who can make suggestions?
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
I own the Russian, I took it over the USA one because it sounds a bit rougher and has more character.
Does the hendrix thing pretty nicely.
Cool, Hendrix is mainly what I want.

I'm thinking Voodoo Child tone.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
^If you want Voodoo Child tone, it'll do it alright, but look into some Fuzz Face clones if you're mainly after Hendrix tones, check out some of Roger Mayer's fuzzes.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Personally I prefer the USA Big Muff over the russian, but thats completely what it is, personal preference. Play each one and see what you like. For suggestions to narrow it down, however, Id suggest: NOT the dunlop fuzz face (more like an anti-gestion), Fuzz Factory, russian/usa big muff, Fuzz face clones (like RHCP said). Try to steer clear of digital fuzz pedals (yes they exist), such as the Boss new FZ-5 or anything digitech.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
^Indeed, I had the Dunlop Fuzz Face a while ago, it was terrible sounding, then broke.
I've got a Classic fuzz, it's PERFECT for Hendrix, and you can get so many sounds out of it.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30