in college today, we got the results of our January modules (the first As modules) and to be honest, they are terrible.

I did loads of work at the time, and got A,A,B,C, which is more than I can say for most of my friends. About 10, maybe more, people in my year bagged straight U's, my seriously intelligent friend who does nothing but work got 3 D's, and the highest mark in the whole year for IT was E.

But its not suprising when you can see most of the year slacking off, not revising, and putting off coursework.

Theres gonna be a lot of people leaving this week...

Is it allways like this after the 1st exam of college, or is my school full of idiots?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Your school is full of idiots. But it's always bad in the first exams as well. So you're not alone.
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
I took my maths D-module a year early

Yep, I'm year eleven, and I'm a slacker, although my natural intelligence bagged me a B
I have no idea what you just said and I'm in university. But don't slack or hang out with the slackers too much otherwise they'll drag you down.
yeh in my AS year, 2006, everyone got U's lol. its ****ed up how stupid people are these days, but at least their in education still!
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
I wouldn't worry about it too much...we were getting those sorts of results on our final AS levels ...it's what the AS seems to have been designed for...kicking you up the ass to get you to work for A2's which are more important - believe me it works...I get hte results of my resits tomorrow...uncool...
Quote by Burpbelly
I wouldn't worry about it too much...we were getting those sorts of results on our final AS levels ...it's what the AS seems to have been designed for...kicking you up the ass to get you to work for A2's which are more important - believe me it works...I get hte results of my resits tomorrow...uncool...

good luck

and in our school, we need 3 C's to get into upper 6th (I think)
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
shiit man we get them tomorrow. im seriously not looking forward to it. i think its the norm really. everyone messes the Jan. exams until of course you are really clever.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah