I need help deciding which amp to get:

Jcm 2000 Dsl 100
OR
Jcm 2000 Dsl 50

I play in a band so need volume and i know its valves so its loud but will the DSL 50 be enough without having to push it up to high???

and what cab is best with either of these heads?
well i have the tsl 100 which is basically the same thing as a dsl100 and it is LOUD. i dont know about the 50 though. i have it paired with the a 1960a cab and it sounds great
yo

the dsl50 would be easily adequate for what ya wanta do. personally i'd go for the tsl60 insted as its around the same price and alot better in my opinion.

in terms of cabs, your best bet is the '1960A lead' cab, also by marshall.

ad
i have the dsl 100 its frickin sweet get it. GET IT NOW NOW NOW!!!!
the time i burnt my guitar was like a sacrifice. you sacrifice the things you love, i love my guitar-jimi hendrix
firstly a 100 watt head is not "half as loud" as a 50watt head.sure its louder but nowhere near double as loud.the 50 watt will sound better at average gig volume than a 100 watt cos the output tubes are gonna be pushed a bit harder at that volume.

the 50watt should do you fine also unless youre a poser and NEED a Marshall 4x12 i suggest this cab http://www.thomann.de/ie/framus_fr212_cs_cb.htm

it has 2 vintage 30 Celestions in it so its gonna sound quality.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

and the 1960a cab works a treat with it
the time i burnt my guitar was like a sacrifice. you sacrifice the things you love, i love my guitar-jimi hendrix