Aside from trying to flip them into a cup from across the room, how else can they be entertaining?
You're really bored right now, aren't you?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
You can gamble with them. Are you playing by yourself?
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
penny hockey? ever hear of it? i'm the master of it (or so i think i am). if you are alone you can't play it though.
Member 3 of Geddy Lee Fan Club. PM timmEH or RIC4003 to join

Member of Bass militia. PM Dinkydaisy to join

Cliff Burton is my idol. R.I.P

MegaBassPlayer's band of the week: Bound For Glory
Quote by questionmarc
see how many you can swallow before passing out or dying

one time i swallowed a quarter by accident and it got stuck in my throat in a mall, I had to buy a corndog to force the quarter down
the one where you spin it, and each person takes it in turns to flick the coin while its spinning, without knocking it over or off the table. if you lose you get scabbed, whereby you have to fake a fist and put it on the table top like your punching it kinda, so your knuckles are at table level, and the other guy gets to thumb flick the coin across the surface of the table onto your knuckles.
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Quote by d3guns
one time i swallowed a quarter by accident and it got stuck in my throat in a mall, I had to buy a corndog to force the quarter down

I've got both of you pwnt.

9 months old, inhaled a penny, fell in sideways so it didn't block it up. A week later we found out the skin in my throat was growing around it, had to have it surgically removed.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by d3guns

have you had practice ramming corndogs down ur throat....?
Quote by lateraluspiral
play twinkle twinkle little star. thatll blow some socks off.

Quote by Cynoxx
I wish I was this badass !
Quote by The Leader
You're really bored right now, aren't you?

Well of course - he's in the Pit lol.
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Quote by 10kf.iskickass
have you had practice ramming corndogs down ur throat....?

I learned from you, I'll give you something to ramm down your throat!
Table Rugby. It might be the same as table hockey, but here's how we play it:

-Get the coin to the other side of the table by pushing it. You MUST push it 3 times
-If the coin doesn't reach the edge, or falls off the table, it's your opponent's turn
-If the coin is leaning over the edge, you have to flick it up and catch it with the same hand. If you manage to catch it, you have to "shoot". If not, it's your opponent's turn
-SHOOTING: your opponent puts his/her head down on the table and makes a rugby goal with his/her hands (two "loser" signs). You must flick the coin so it spins, then catch it with your thumbs and use them to throw the coin between to "posts" to score.
Quote by Ishiga
I've got both of you pwnt.

9 months old, inhaled a penny, fell in sideways so it didn't block it up. A week later we found out the skin in my throat was growing around it, had to have it surgically removed.

thats pretty harsh, did your parents not watch you as a baby? pennies are bad for babies!
Quote by guitar is yummy
Well of course - he's in the Pit lol.

It's for future knowledge.

I volunteered at my church's food pantry earlier, and since we didn't have anyone for like 20 minutes, I did the flipping coins into cups thing.

I'm pretty good at it now.
get someone to spin the coin, then try to catch it inbetween your index and middle finger. if you don't, you get hit.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
the one where you spin it, and each person takes it in turns to flick the coin while its spinning, without knocking it over or off the table. if you lose you get scabbed

lol just woke up and for a second there thought it said 'you get stabbed', was thinkin that pretty harsh for losing.
Quote by d3guns
I learned from you, I'll give you something to ramm down your throat!

no thx, im not hungry. even if i was, i think i'd need more than wat u've got to satisfy me
Quote by lateraluspiral

Quote by Cynoxx
i saw this really cool thing where some guy swallowed coins in a random order and then regurgitated them in the order of the dates on them. you should learn how to do that
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
the pit reminds me of a more intelligent cousin of 4chan. lol...
Free your mind
Quote by 10kf.iskickass
no thx, im not hungry. even if i was, i think i'd need more than wat u've got to satisfy me

unless your a girl, you are gay, go get satisfied somewhere else
Quote by d3guns
unless your a girl, you are gay, go get satisfied somewhere else

take it easy, its a joke man
Quote by lateraluspiral

Quote by Cynoxx
Quote by 10kf.iskickass
take it easy, its a joke man

I know, but that was a pretty gay thing to say, you smoke weed???
Quote by blynd_snyper
what the hell has weed got to do with it?

whats it to you???
Quote by d3guns
I know, but that was a pretty gay thing to say, you smoke weed???

no i dont, and i have nothing against gays
Quote by lateraluspiral

Quote by Cynoxx
Quote by 10kf.iskickass
no i dont, and i have nothing against gays

you suck then, I do not like gays and i love weed, man up!
Quote by d3guns
you suck then, I do not like gays and i love weed, man up!

to each his own. doesn't mean i suck tho
Quote by lateraluspiral

Quote by Cynoxx
Quote by blynd_snyper
well, i was hoping you're not one of these idiots who says things like:

"well weed makes you so stupid, you become gay, LOLZ!"

and i was wanting to find out if you were. No offence intended

no problem, does the ug hippie smoke???
Blood Sport.

needs 2 people to play. you spin the coin. so it's spinning. then the next person has to try keep it spinning with his finger. then when he's hit it, u try to hit it so it continues spinning. etc. who ever makes it fall down has to lay their knuckled on the table, n the other gets to slide the coin in to their hand.

painful game, i once got a 2pence coin stuck in the bone of my knuckle. not played since lol.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Quote by dumps
Blood Sport.

needs 2 people to play. you spin the coin. so it's spinning. then the next person has to try keep it spinning with his finger. then when he's hit it, u try to hit it so it continues spinning. etc. who ever makes it fall down has to lay their knuckled on the table, n the other gets to slide the coin in to their hand.

painful game, i once got a 2pence coin stuck in the bone of my knuckle. not played since lol.

lol i used to play that game all the time when i was youunger i have scars on my nuckles from a good 3 to 4 years ago because of it