Will these fit on my Epiphone Les paul?

The Tulips...

Please say they do....
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
they should do. you could try asking the seller just to check.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Yeah i sent him a message earlier,I also messaged this guy (http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150098053185&rd=1&rd=1) And he said that it goes into the hole thorugh the top of the head but the screw holes aparently don't line up on an epi lp.
Anyone know for sure?
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
Has anybody installed gibson tuners on their epi?

The Cubists
yeah, ive got the tulip stlye on my les paul. if those are anything like mine, theyre kind of tricky to tune and a real bitch to keep that way. Find something locking, it'll work out much better in the long run.
Les Paul Black Beauty Custom 3 Pickup
Bigsby B7g vibrato
3 EMG's 85/81/85

Martin D-28
if you wanted, you can just take the actual tulip off and put them in your tuners.

no worries of making holes or fitting errors.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by tubadude
if you wanted, you can just take the actual tulip off and put them in your tuners.

no worries of making holes or fitting errors.

How would i do that?
Would i still have to take the tuners off?

The Cubists
no, in most tuners, (epi's come with grovers, right?) you can unscrew them, and then screw them back on the other tuners.

ive seen it done alot of times

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Would there be any where with pictures or diagrams?
Thanks.

The Cubists
^why the hell would you need a diagram? its an effing screw you unscrew.

Quote by steven seagull
Haha,No i mean which screw,Are you talking about unscrewing the part you turn or the actual machine head using the screw into the headstock.

The Cubists
Quote by brock.roberts
yeah, ive got the tulip stlye on my les paul. if those are anything like mine, theyre kind of tricky to tune and a real bitch to keep that way. Find something locking, it'll work out much better in the long run.

Are they Gibson?

The Cubists
think about it. . . . . .

if you wanted to put the tulip on it, what would have to get out of the way???

Quote by steven seagull
As in just the 'tulip' coming out perpendicularly or the whole machine head that comes with it?

The Cubists
never mind i see the crew on the 'tulip' as it were,thanks.

The Cubists
Gibson tuners suck ass.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
When im replacing the end of the tuners with the tulip shaped ones will i be bale to use the same screw?
Are they the same length?(e.g coming the distance coming perpendicularly from the headstock?)

The Cubists
Quote by purplegreendave
hey you're from galway!
ask pat he should know

Who's pat?
I need to go into (keiran)moloneys to pick up my fathers strat anyways so ill ask him.

The Cubists
Quote by purplegreendave
back to music off shop st, i love that guy

Lol,There's no pat in back 2 music.....Only mike and mike Jr.!

The Cubists