Page 1 of 2
This is pretty crazzy man....so my band got this chick singer, and becuase im the guitarist, ive spent allot of time helping her write lyrics...we hooked up yesterday. My brother(bassist) tells me to hook up with her when it feels right, but he dont know that we already started and my drummer tells me that i shouldnt mess whit her and mabe we should get another singer.....dude i dont know what to do....I really like her and i dont like having a secret romance, but i love my band too! what would u do if you were in my shoes?
youre a ****ing moron. i hope shes pregnant.
I think Cedric dropped the mic about 20 times cause he was throwing it around so much. He also had a milk crate on his head for a bit. So yeah, it was a good show...crazy kids.

I love the Mars Volta.
You kinda have to decide. If you keep fooling around, chances are something will happen and the band will suffer.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
It can be quite dangerous. From one side, it can be AWESOME. But on the other side it can isolate you from the other members. And what if some day you break up and are mad at each other? You will not be able to have a normal band relationship after that.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Happened to my old band after I left. They got a girl bassist to replace me who wasnt great, but she was dating the singer. When they split up everything went downhill and they eventually had to boot her out
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
Oh yeah and try not to kiss each other and be all luvvy and shit at band practice, that would do my head in if i was in that band.
just have all the band mates hook up with her, then it wont be a problem...
Just dont. If everything in your band is perfect, then your REALLY dont want to **** it up cuz of somethin as dumb as that.
if you love her then whats the problem. just don't let that come between your band and stuff. and your other bandmates should just respect you
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Im thinking forming a seperate duo with her(kinda like bright eyes stuff) and keeping my old band seperate......But howshould i go about this bussiness? do you think its the right thing to do?
Quote by interpol1988
Im thinking forming a seperate duo with her(kinda like bright eyes stuff) and keeping my old band seperate......But howshould i go about this bussiness? do you think its the right thing to do?

Nope. You are isolating yourself from the band that way.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

You're treading dangerous waters there but it doesn't have to end in disaster...like Fleetwood Mac. You could go The White Stripes route. I'd say go for it...but you should take time to weight all options though.
I'd say go for it if you really like her, but talk to her and ask her if she's really dedicated to the band, yeah like someone said above try avoid all the love crap during a band practice 'cause that'd annoy me too lol. Ask her if things don't work out would she still carry on with the band without making a huge fuss over anything.. basicly keep her and your life and your band life seperate and it should be fine.
Goodluck
Bad idea.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Well, I'm kinda hooking up with my drummer, we ain't all over each other practicing, just when the rest of the band is gone...
pussy>music

/thread
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by y2james2007 :p
You suck^

No, he just doesn't feel the need to make himself seem all deep and shit by saying nothing is more important than music.
Dickless.
not to mention...this girl efed my brains out
My Gear:
Black Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2 12
Boss DD-3
Boss MD-2
Boss TU-2
Boss Ge-7
Digitech Synth/Wah
Jekyl and Hyde Ultimate Overvrive (the old school one)
Quote by urik
It can be quite dangerous. From one side, it can be AWESOME. But on the other side it can isolate you from the other members. And what if some day you break up and are mad at each other? You will not be able to have a normal band relationship after that.

Quote by y2james2007 :p
Oh yeah and try not to kiss each other and be all luvvy and shit at band practice, that would do my head in if i was in that band.

+1

Quote by interpol1988

OK then.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by interpol1988
This is pretty crazzy man....so my band got this chick singer, and becuase im the guitarist, ive spent allot of time helping her write lyrics...we hooked up yesterday. My brother(bassist) tells me to hook up with her when it feels right, but he dont know that we already started and my drummer tells me that i shouldnt mess whit her and mabe we should get another singer.....dude i dont know what to do....I really like her and i dont like having a secret romance, but i love my band too! what would u do if you were in my shoes?

I wouldn't do it if I were you, its kind of awkward to have that sort of relationship with your band members, afterall, they're suppose to be like your brothers*, not your lover.
I'd keep the band and dump the chick. A meaningless relationship isn't worth losing a band and potentially good friends.
You guitarist

She singer

You can do whatever you want with her
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
OK I don't mean to be rude but let's face reality. Your band is probably not going to go anywhere so just go with the flow and do what feels right.
Well, lets see. She will probably rip your heart out and stomp on it, but your band will probably rip your heart out and stomp on it. Both die in the end, both hurt going down, but are a great ride at first. So choose your poison.
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
I say if you really like her, go with her. Just tell your band mates about it, and if they don't like it, and everything messes up, I'm sure you'll find something else some day.
I'm so damn jealous of myself.
Quote by interpol1988

****ing damn straight man!

Jk, ok seriously it's cool but just don't be all lovey dubby at practice and take the music as serious (or close to as serious) as you did before.
Quote by holybassbatman!
OK I don't mean to be rude but let's face reality. Your band is probably not going to go anywhere so just go with the flow and do what feels right.

L-O-L +rep
Ive been in the same situation.I dont suggest it if you have alternatives for singers.If you wanna change singers you shouldve waited.If your band wants her out, she might get mad at you....happened to me
Quote by LadyHellraiser
i've been the girl in that situation.

If you two fall apart THE BAND WILL FALL APART.

decide for yourself what is more important

Whatever happened to just staying friends? Why is it now that you have to want to stab someone in the face to break up with them?

Besides, relationships > any band. Except maybe Cacophony, they were sick.
Dickless.
Is she a sluuuut?
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
Page 1 of 2