"Nights With Alice Cooper" is one of the funniest shows on classic rock radio.
Alice intersperses the great music he plays (including himself!) with wierd, funny, and random crap.
Example:
...But enough about me, I know you're all dying to hear some good music, but that will come later. For now, here's Jefferson Airplane

So post any Alice Cooper quotes you can find!
it doesn't have to be from "Nights," just any quote you come across
I wish text could do him justice, because it's way funnier to hear him say it than to read it
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
If you're talking about the one on ZLX, he's a major asshole and isnt funny when he does those shows
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Quote by beau05
I'd say country or bluegrass would be pretty difficult, for being inbred is a pre-requisite
I cant remember the exact quote, but it was something about Marilyn Manson being original because he wore make up and had a girls name
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by Rude Mood
If you're talking about the one on ZLX, he's a major asshole and isnt funny when he does those shows

It's a syndicated show. It's played on a lot of stations, so I have no idea what station you're talking about, but yeah, that was probably him.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
I love the Alice Cooper Show. I listen to it after hours at work.
Death to Ovation haters!
I managed to listen to it for about 30 minuites at a motel somewhere on holiday... you Americans are lucky bastards.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!