average...every metalband today has a song in which they pm the E-string and climbs on the a-string...so nothing original
Gear:

Epiphone les paul standard
Peavey Bandit 112
Dunlop Cry-Baby
thats not fair man you cant say its average because its a completely different riff so what i suck at key intervals so ur gonna judge it on that your lame dude....
Quote by jakemac
thats not fair man you cant say its average because its a completely different riff so what i suck at key intervals so ur gonna judge it on that your lame dude....

dude, its just my opinion, i bet everyone else will like it. that solo or bridge or whatever...was not good. i bet u put a lot of effort in this song, so if u want positive opinion, dont read my comments
Gear:

Epiphone les paul standard
Peavey Bandit 112
Dunlop Cry-Baby
The solo thing in it (with the fast run and sweep) was completely out of key.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
i know but i told ya im not good wit key signatures and stuff sorry some help would be cool.
Quote by jakemac
i know but i told ya im not good wit key signatures and stuff sorry some help would be cool.

The 10-8-5 tapping part was perfect, then it went into a scale that outlined D# Harmonic Minor (but wasn't actually all of D# Harmonic Minor because it was just the same shape really all the way up the neck) Change those parts to D and the sweep to a D and it'll sound much better.

Sorry, edited, didn't see the Drop D tuning before.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Last edited by La Qotsa at Mar 8, 2007,
I thought it was crap.

It didnt flow at all, the riffs just dont go together..

Harmonizing in 4ths didn't really sound that great either.

I dunno, overall it was just not put together well, try and work on making it flow more. And actually making a song rather then putting crappy licks repeated constantly, over an even crappier rhythm guitar riff.
Quote by jakemac

Damn dude you gotta expect someone not to like it. he was just tring to give you his opinion thats why you post stuff. if you cant hanle people not likeing it dont post it.

As for my opinion on the song it was unoriginall it sounds like every as i lay dying and bullet for my valentine song around it needs some color some technical stuff added to it some flare and i could be a much better song

Overall it was just ok for me 7/10
This was pretty horrible man... . It didn't flow at all, and every riff was very generic and unoriginal... . I don't think it has any potential, it's just chaotic and very out of key in some places.
sorry for the negative comment but that's just my opinion