what more crucial for your tone if you have a stack amp? is it a the head or the cab? like if you were buying a stack, which should you spend more money on, a good head or a good cab?
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
save up and but the best of each. dont skimp on anything if you can help it.
and is there like any problems with mixing different company's? like a mesa cab and a marshall head? would that work? thats not what i want, there just the first 2 i thought of
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
[quote="'[A"]cetate']and is there like any problems with mixing different company's? like a mesa cab and a marshall head? would that work? thats not what i want, there just the first 2 i thought of

As long as they have to same ohm rating it will be fine.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
it will work, but as my friend says, mixing cabinets is like mixing batteries, it wont hurt anything but its best to keep the same brand.
Quote by nick dixon
Mine usally takes about 40-50mins. Just leave it while you do somthing else. What you choose to do in 40 minutes is completley up to you, but I usally carve small aniamls made from pieces of coal.

Whos takes 50minutes? seriously