hey guys im thinking about getting an orange 2x12 cabinet to go under my tsl combo. what do you guys think?
Do you need the extra speakers?
If you do, go for it, I've played a Tiny Terror through the Orange PCP212, sounded great.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Sounds nice.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by R_H_C_P
Do you need the extra speakers?
If you do, go for it, I've played a Tiny Terror through the Orange PCP212, sounded great.

Such a wonderful amp, shame I couldn't afford a cab for it
Love is not a victory march.
Quote by captainkurt
hey guys im thinking about getting an orange 2x12 cabinet to go under my tsl combo. what do you guys think?

diffinally recomended!!!

It will make your amp less muddier!!

The orange are good, but I would personally go for the Marshall 1936 with V-30's!!
My orange thread has the prices...well..most of them (excluding matamps, customs, and some combos, etc).

The 1x12 sepaker is about 500-600. I can tell you that much.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
im definatly looking for a less muddy sound. thanks for all your help, ill check the orange thread.
Quote by captainkurt

Don't do it. It will explode.

Its common knowledge that Marshall and Orange are of different clans. If you plug a Marshall into an Orange cab it will start a chain reaction that could destroy life as we know it, if not the universe.