i'm looking forward to buy a new guitar
soo my 2 choices are Ibanez RG350 and ESP LTD KH series 203
but the kh 203 have EMG 81 Zakk active pickup on the bridge and PRS on the neck...
soo wich one is better??please answer me quickly
i think ESP,
Quote by nick dixon
Mine usally takes about 40-50mins. Just leave it while you do somthing else. What you choose to do in 40 minutes is completley up to you, but I usally carve small aniamls made from pieces of coal.

Whos takes 50minutes? seriously
Both have shit trems that will eventually crap out, and imo the low range ltd's are crap quality, and i my slef would never pay for a guitar with kirk hammetsz name on it.

And come on man you didnt even give us the style of music you play.
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
If you were goin' for an Ibanez RG 3 EX 1, which are some of the best ****in' guitars I've played, I'd reccommend the Ibanez. But in this case, it's too low quality. So I'm gonna say the KH Series. Rock on bro.
Quote by Killswitch666
If you were goin' for an Ibanez RG 3 EX 1, which are some of the best ****in' guitars I've played, I'd reccommend the Ibanez. But in this case, it's too low quality. So I'm gonna say the KH Series. Rock on bro.

thx man i was really looking for this kind of answer cuz i wanted the ESP more...i know the Ibanez is better looking...but it doesnt bother mee..some decals and the problem is Done thx again