Dooes anyone kno what a 1964 Gibson Sunburst, Flatop Classical Acoustic. Absolutely perfect condition... All orginal case, price tags, reciept and tickets all perfectly maintained would fetch?? Im just asking for a rough number.

Thnk you VERY MUCH
Attachments:
gib.jpg
gib1.jpg
gib3.jpg
Quote by nick dixon
Mine usally takes about 40-50mins. Just leave it while you do somthing else. What you choose to do in 40 minutes is completley up to you, but I usally carve small aniamls made from pieces of coal.

Whos takes 50minutes? seriously
Alot.
Im sure
ESP LTD Viper-50
Dean AK48
Marshall MG-15
Peavey Sheffield 4x12
Peavey Transtube Supreme Head
Zoom 505 II
Enough for a semester at the community college, I'd bet.
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
wow, a lot, u never know, you could fecth a huge amont if a gibby fanatic seen it
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
are you seeling this on ebay here?
or are you wondering about buying it? or is it nothing to do with you and its just a coincedence that you have the same pics?
Quote by stevilkinevil
are you seeling this on ebay here?
or are you wondering about buying it? or is it nothing to do with you and its just a coincedence that you have the same pics?

My guess is, it's him selling it... It's described as sunburst by both, which it's not, and it'd be too much of a coincidence if both fell in the same mistake.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Yup, thats mine
Quote by nick dixon
Mine usally takes about 40-50mins. Just leave it while you do somthing else. What you choose to do in 40 minutes is completley up to you, but I usally carve small aniamls made from pieces of coal.

Hmm, the classical guitars aren't worth as much as the regular acoustics but you should get the 500 dollars for it.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Also i forgot... Does anyone kno the exact name?? like J-45, (i kno its not) but you should get the idea
Quote by nick dixon