Oh...There are people who actually listen to Blink 182? Just when you think you've got it all figured out...
Quote by ..NEM..
*hugs back and grabs White Ponys ass*
Quote by White Pony
Oh...There are people who actually listen to Blink 182? Just when you think you've got it all figured out...

Thanks for being helpful. ****ing moron. I love Blink, and I'm even listening to Dude Ranch right now. If you can't contribute, then stay out of the thread.

Bass - 2 o'clock
Mids - 12-1 o'clock
Treble - 3 o'clock

That should be about right for a good punk tone. If you don't like it cut the mids a bit and see how that works for you.
Quote by White Pony

Erm hello? You like Deftones and Soulfly? If they aren't the metal equivalent of Blink 182 I don't know what is.
Quote by Bumper
Thanks for being helpful. ****ing moron. I love Blink, and I'm even listening to Dude Ranch right now. If you can't contribute, then stay out of the thread.

Bass - 2 o'clock
Mids - 12-1 o'clock
Treble - 3 o'clock

That should be about right for a good punk tone. If you don't like it cut the mids a bit and see how that works for you.

X2, I also like Blink a lot. I know it's really simple but it sounds good which is of course the point of music
Quote by Bumper

Bass - 2 o'clock
Mids - 12-1 o'clock
Treble - 3 o'clock

Well said. Although, when I'm playing punk (I base my rig/tone pretty much entirely on Mark's tone circa Enema/TOYPAJ) I tend to crank the mid-range a lot more to get that extra cut in the mix.

Experiment a little - play around with different settings at a rehearsal and take a mental note of the ones you think work best.