So i just sold a few pedals and i'm buying an OD and wah to go with my soon to be Blues Junior (unless i keep my Jekyll and Hyde, which is what i have right now)

i sold my Weeping Demon and my AC-2, and i might sell my Jekyll and Hyde.

my plan is to get some more money and get a Fulltone Clyde (maybe Deluxe if i can get the extra cash) and a Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive. how does that sound? should i keep my J&H or sell it for the SD? also, i might just end up getting a Clyde Mccoy instead of the Clyde wah, whats the better choice?
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
sorry to bump but i'd like a few suggestions please.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
The Fulltone Clyde is awesome; IMO the best wah you can get, besides going vintage.
im sure you would fall in love with either of those wah's, but i am partial to the vox. let's talk overdrive though what do you play? a jeckle and hyde covers a lot of ground, and it does it very well. i wouldnt be too quick to sell it.
Quote by avalanche930
im sure you would fall in love with either of those wah's, but i am partial to the vox.

Have you tried the Fulltone? IMO, it sweeps the floor with the Vox.
I'd get the Fulltone Clyde Deluxe too, I've not played one yet, but I want one anyway.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Well i get my Blues Junior most likely next week, thats what all this is going through with an Ibanez Artcore, also with a Small Clone that i think i'm going to keep then sell like the rest of my pedals. i'm almost completely sold on the Sparkle Drive, i watched a bunch of v ideos and listened to a bunch of clips, a few with a strat, SD through a Blues Junior (which is hopefully what my gear is going to be like in a few months) so i'm probably going for that.

i was almsot sure i was going to get the Fulltone but if i really like the Vox just as much or nearly as much as the Fulltone i'll probably go for that as the price difference is great.

thanks for all the help.