anyone know of a website that has a list of those games you pay in pubs? the ones where you challenge people to do it, and if they don't, they buy you a drink. they are always impossible unless yo know exactly how to do it.

can anyone help?
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
challenge them to make a bridge like contraption that can hold a penny over the middle of their pint... Hope that makes sens. basicaly a bridge from one side of the pint to the other. and the penny sits in the middle. And the only materials they can use are rolling skins. If you want u can also add a time limit.
this one always works:

buy a shot of anything,it has to be in a proper shot glass btw.
also you need a hat (baseball cap or wollen hat,whatever.just has to be able to cover the shot entirely)

anyway cover the full shot with the hat.challenge a friend and say ''if i can drink this shot without touching the hat you have to buy me a drink''

when they accept this ''impossible'' challenge,move your head close to the hat,like at the side or something,you dont touch the hat though or you lose.

make a sucking noise as if you are somehow drinking the shot through the hat.

sit up straight and go ''AAAAH you owe me a drink buddy''.

they will be confused and lift up the hat to see if you drank the shot.

when they do this,simply pick up the shot and drink it!

YOU WIN FAIR AND SQUARE!!

i love that one.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by buzz
this one always works:

buy a shot of anything,it has to be in a proper shot glass btw.
also you need a hat (baseball cap or wollen hat,whatever.just has to be able to cover the shot entirely)

anyway cover the full shot with the hat.challenge a friend and say ''if i can drink this shot without touching the hat you have to buy me a drink''

when they accept this ''impossible'' challenge,move your head close to the hat,like at the side or something,you dont touch the hat though or you lose.

make a sucking noise as if you are somehow drinking the shot through the hat.

sit up straight and go ''AAAAH you owe me a drink buddy''.

they will be confused and lift up the hat to see if you drank the shot.

when they do this,simply pick up the shot and drink it!

YOU WIN FAIR AND SQUARE!!

i love that one.

cool
this thread completely made me remember that one so im gonna try it out tonight too!

ah yes bringing free booze to the masses on UG....buzz you diabolical!
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

we always play the penny game in our local.
its not really much of a game though. the rules are, if you can get a drop a coin into someones glass, they have to down whatevers left and go get another one.
it was funny at first, now its just annoying, but everyone still does it.

or then theres the classic only fools and horses "i bet i could make you turn over your hands without touching them.
this one works best when the victim is slightly pissed.

say: "hold out your hands"
they will hold out their hands, then say: "no, i meant the other way up"
and most of the time they will turn them over.
job done
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------