ANYONE CALLS ME EMO I'LL STICK YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ****ING ARSE AND ROLL YOU DOWN A HILL!!!!!

kk I've noticed when ppl have problems they come here and ask for advice so I thought blah blah

Basically These past few months I've felt like I'm going nowhere and like my life is kind of pointless and thats how it will stay. I'm finally in a band and where i'm living now isn't far from luxury and not to mention my guitar playing and song writing is getting better by the minute but it seems that everything I've waited for (band, good playing skills) now that it's going well it seems like nothing, Like all I've woked for is pointless (by that I mean more then guitar)
I've also been ditched by my best friend and has been for years. (he ditched me for some ''cool kids'' or whatever bollocks it was he said) so I don't really have anyone else to talk to at the moment

I love music and can't think of anything else I want to do and I practice fo hours but ahhhh I don't know quite how to explain it.

Kind of like I'm in a glass box and I can see everything yet can feel nothing if you get me

any advice or ppl who know what I'm feeling like to help us or w/e

thanks
get a band, try to forgive your friend. be happy. a shrink may help also
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
haha, i read this thread title as

"Feeling Lost, Christ on Acid?"

anyways, the guy above me has great advice.
Quote by calebrocker
get a band, try to forgive your friend. be happy. a shrink may help also

i have a band and he hasnt done nothing wrong we just like drifted
just write really agressive music, especially one particularly nasty song saying a big f**k you to whomever it is has pissed you off to the point of depression
How old are you exactly TS?
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Shrinks really help, I saw one once and it really saved my relationships to certain people. On another note, if he is your best friend he won't ditch you, just cause you don't hang out a school doesn't mean you can't hang out outside of school.
I've nearly lost 2 best friends, completely different ways; takes time, takes efforts and by god it takes guts some times, but you can't let the people you love go without knowing you love them.

(Like the thread starter I make it clear that I'll be displeased if any one calls me emo; I won't threaten you cause... ****... what can I do online from the other side of the world right?)
Last edited by MiG_853 at Mar 8, 2007,
that's just it nothing bad has actually happened to me so i dno why exactly i feel like this

p.s. im not bothered about the friend he's not really worth moping about as someone said, i just added him cause i havent got anyone to talk to so i was giving you my reason for posting here
Last edited by christ_on_acid? at Mar 8, 2007,
ok, play music more. i know when i'm pissed or whatever, i'll go play guitar for a few hours. and i know how you are about your friend ditching you. i had a good friend, we were best friends elementary school, then middle school rolled around and we weren't really friends anymore. then high school rolled back around, and i see him more, and we're friends again. if your friendship meant anything to him, he wouldn't just let it go that easily.
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by convictionless
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
I hate the stupid "lolz emo grow upz" comments people get in these sort of topics.

Wow people can have feelings on the "internet" as well, deal.

To thread starter; don't worry, most nice and normal people feel like this sometimes, at least once in there life. Just remember you are (probably) in a much better situation than most people in this funny world.
Ive felt like that before, it comes and goes...

I usually just think about the things that make me happy at the moment. Don't try to fix it, it'll go away on its own.

Maybe even write a song about how you feel... idk.

Try to be thankful you have what you have, theres people who are far worse off.

Just try to be happy and thankful... thats pretty much what helps me
I have no way of knowing your current spiritual situation, but the Lord always has his hands open for his children. Its not too late too find him if youve lost your way.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
Quote by Octtwe88
Ive felt like that before, it comes and goes...

I usually just think about the things that make me happy at the moment. Don't try to fix it, it'll go away on its own.

Maybe even write a song about how you feel... idk.

Try to be thankful you have what you have, theres people who are far worse off.

Just try to be happy and thankful... thats pretty much what helps me

kk thanks i did figure this would just be phase lol i hope
^ yeah, you'll be fine in a week or so
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by convictionless
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Ride it out.

Keep playing, writing, and doing what you do. Starting a band is just the beginning of a long process, and there's plenty of satisfaction to be gained as you continue.

Not to mention, if you begin to play out with your band, you'll meet people. New friends are better than old friends because they reflect your current location.

I'm in college, so I know what it feels like to have your life going nowhere fast... it's an investment you have to make. You work a job that's unskilled to support yourself long enough to make the real money... but sometimes you question if it's worth it. If I wasn't paying off student loans, I'd be able to afford so much stuff... but I don't want to be a restaurant server the rest of my life.

Just keep your head down and keep being productive. If you shut off, the doors will all close, and you'll fall behind.
Last edited by pratt121 at Mar 8, 2007,
I think youre attitude wont help. Just look up; yeah maybe youre life isnt great at the moment, but theres one person who is gunna change that. And thats you. Just look up man.
Maybe you'll feel better if I tell you my story:

I'm taking an overloaded schedule in college and paying for it out of my ass and don't even know that I'm at the right college... I've lost touch with the people I consider to be my best friends... and I'm completly screwed on so many different levels I don't know where to start! If your goal is to maintain a positive outlook, talk to people whenever you can and find reasons to smile, laugh, etc. If you're goal, on the other hand, is to figure out/ reconsider what you want to do with your life, then maybe you have some thinking to do...I can't help you there, I specialize in NOT thinking about the future (which is a lazy habit that you should stay away from). Actually that's a lie, I do think about the future. My version of thinking about the future is flawed however. It's kind of like the underpant's knomes (sp?)
step 1: collect underpants
step 2: ??
step 3: Profit!
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times