im gonna do the talent show and i was wonderin what song should i do i want a song with great feeling
"smells like teen spirit" by Nirvana will make everyone go wild. i dont like Greenday, but a lot of people like their songs. Some Fallout Boy song too.
stillborn, voodoo child, or...like...some zepelin or pink floyd...in a talent show not too long ago, we did an acoustic version of Comfortably Numb...we pwned.
Its a talent show. Smells like teen spirit doesn't take talent. But yes it would make the croud go wild haha.
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
if the bassist is any good, if youre ok and so is the singer do "higher ground" Chillis version
start with a song everyone knows that they'll go wild over (smells like teen spirit works or even though i hate this song sweet home alabama)
THEN start this awsomely technical and fast guitar solo/wanking thing and every1 will just stop going wild and stare at u w/ amazment!
btw are u from dallas PA?
the middle school is having a talent show today i think....
Last edited by XibanezedgeX at Mar 8, 2007,
somthing a little harder would make the crowd go wild better like some guns n roses or some ac dc, nirvana just seems to simple
Quote by Invictious
Wha...? Ask the local guitar shop for servicing?
They are ugly and bastards there though...
£30

That's outrageous.
Their penis is small too, and I am not that desperate
No thanks.
Freebird, everyone will go absolutely wild and just make up your own solo at the end in the same key
"You know honestly, i don't see myself getting any faster. I mean, you can only hear so much."
-Eddie Van Halen