Heyy.. Does anyone own a Roland Cube 30 or 30X? If so, how loud are they? I am thinking about buying one when i get enough money but i want to know if it is loud enough for jamming around with friends ( with drums ) .. Thanks.
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
yeah 30 should be loud enough i guess, but i'd get the 60 to be safe
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I have the 30. and I like it. It goes pretty loud, too.
Alright.. The 60 is almost twice the price isn't it?

Of a 30 that is..
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
idk i havnt really researched into them
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
it should be fine. it will probably have to be at a pretty high volume but not all the way so it sounds crappy.
id get the 60. you'll be happy if you did. 30 watts solid state really isnt alot.
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
oh one more thing if you get the 30 it will sound much louder if you get it off the ground onto a stand or something.

but like i said it should be plenty loud unless your drummer is crazy. ive practiced with my 15 watt crate with drums of course it didn't sound that great.