Ok, so sony is developing a new network for the ps3 called ps3 home, it is summarized here

It is basically a mix between "The Sims" and the playstation store and apparently "Second Life" (ive never played second life). I cant describe it better than that in words, just watch the video below and read the story

If you are interested in this, or some new ps3 stuff, be sure to watch this video I really recommend watching this for a indepth demo of Home, and a neat game called LittleBigPlanet at the end, its worth it.

I am really excited about this as a ps3 owner, i cant wait. Its supposed to be out in fall 2007 for free.

P.S. sorry if this has been discussed, but I searched it and couldnt find anything/
Stupid rich bastard don't rub it in...
Custom Strat
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Electro Harmonix #1 Echo
Fender Blues Jr.
Crate V18

“America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
I hate video games. Pointless use of wrists. I'd rather get CTS from something else...
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by random_idiot144
Stupid rich bastard don't rub it in...

im not rich, i got it at regular price, which isnt cheap, but im not complaining
I have a feeling microsoft will copy them and make one just like it...if this game kicks off alot they'll probably make one like it..

imo the PS3 is junk but that game is pretty cool. I just bought a 360 cause I like to blow the hell outta things and all the games let me do that.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
I have a feeling microsoft will copy them and make one just like it...if this game kicks off alot they'll probably make one like it..

imo the PS3 is junk but that game is pretty cool. I just bought a 360 cause I like to blow the hell outta things and all the games let me do that.

Yeah, if M$ did the same thing with Xbox Live I would be soo pumped. As it is though this looks like the one thing Sony has done right in a very long time. I am curious though about interactions between other players besides chat. Like I wanna walk up to someone and do an e-kick to the nuts.
Great, they remade Sims online, now I can be thoroughly disappointed again, but this time without the monthly fee.
Dickless.
they should put some things in there like that...you could e-slap someone? e-kickintehnuts that possibilities are endless. haha...yeah microsoft will probably make something like this. *crosses fingers*
just another way for PEDOHILES to get around
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Sounds basically like a vamped-up Sims Online... That game was fun for a while but it got boring, and i bet thsi one will too.
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??
Quote by happytimeharry
Like I wanna walk up to someone and do an e-kick to the nuts.

lol, thats what i was thinking, but it probably would cause a riot, which is fun too
Should be interesting. I'll check it out for sure....don't know how long the interest will last though