Hi, I am thinking of buying a good but cheap guitar and modify it up from there. I dunno if this is supposed to go in the building thread....I need a good guitar to build off of. I am looking for a metal guitar, playable neck, light, some-what good looking and is a decent guitar to use on the stage etc. My budget for the guitar itself is a max $500 CDN. Right now I am leaning towards ESP guitars. The KH-202 Kirk Hammet sig with EMG's. Then maybe I will put another EMG set from there. This is the kind of axe I am looking for. Any suggestions?
choose and ibanez all their necks are nice to play even the starter guitars have nice neck u gotta replace most of the hardware thou'
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
Quote by M4jorpiz
choose and ibanez all their necks are nice to play even the starter guitars have nice neck u gotta replace most of the hardware thou'

Ya, I was thinking of Ibanez. Bu the problem is, there is so damn much models, I ahev no clue what to look for.
cant go wrong with Ibanez!! check the RG321MH, the mahogany body will really accentuate(sp?) the Emgs! also the RGR521 is pretty sweet!
Prong =
Quote by clodzilla319
cant go wrong with Ibanez!! check the RG321MH, the mahogany body will really accentuate(sp?) the Emgs! also the RGR521 is pretty sweet!

alright thanks.