Hello

Ive been checking out Matt Belammys guitar on the internet, and i have decided that i would like to build one similar, particuarly (sp?) the kaoss pad, ive search the internet for tutorials but im having no luck with exactly what i need

i need a diagram of where the wires should go etc and also a picture of how to get the pad out of the kaoss thingy-ma-jig.

all help is apreciated
If I remember right he didn't have the kaoss pad directly installed onto his guitar, he has an x/y controller on his guitar hooked up to the kaoss pad... I think, don't quote me or anything
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
just take out the x-y pad itself from the kaoss pad, and stick THAT in the guitar. Do not put the whole kaoss pad in the guitar, thats unnecessary, and much more complicated. Plus, if you do that, you can connect the x-y pad to ANY midi device your heart desires.
Quote by mangaka82
just take out the x-y pad itself from the kaoss pad, and stick THAT in the guitar. Do not put the whole kaoss pad in the guitar, thats unnecessary, and much more complicated. Plus, if you do that, you can connect the x-y pad to ANY midi device your heart desires.

thats the thing, i dont wanna ruin the kaoss pad if i mess it up, so id rather have the pad on its own
well, i dont' suggest putting the whole unit in the guitar, thats just unnecessary. Duct tape maybe?

If you hunt around the internets you'll find a guy who did that mod to his les paul, and he explained it very clearly and made it seem really easy.
-ewic