So far i have:
C.R.E.A.M
Protect Ya Neck
Triump/Killer Bees

is there any others i should be checking out? i love the songs with a nice piano rythm like C.R.E.A.M and Triumph if not are there any other artists who have that kind of beat and style?

cheers
Method Man, the song. Also Shame on a Nigga. Both I think have that piano rythm you're talking about. And Gravel Pit. I think most all of their shit has weird old piano samples, you can't go wrong really.
Quote by zackk
seriously though, listen to DaliLama.
Quote by Arthur Curry
My spidey sense tells me some mothafuckas are gonna be BANNED.
Just get 36 Chambers, it's full of that kinda stuff. Method Man's Tical is also pretty similar, as is The Gravediggaz' 6 Feet Deep. RZA, who produced practically all of the Wu stuff, worked on all three of these albums, though 6 Feet Deep is more of a Prince Paul production.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
^even the Wu associates albums? That's like 62 albums...not counting all the Killah Beez records!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
3nemy, try out the song Brooklyn Zoo by Ol Dirty Bastard. It's got a great, catchy piano sample.
Wu-Tang ain't nothin' to **** with!

Their best songs, in my humble uninformed opinion:
It's Yours
The Jump Off
METHOD Man
The MGM
and definitely Triumph

Quote by raise_the_dead
try out the song Brooklyn Zoo by Ol Dirty Bastard. It's got a great, catchy piano sample.

I like that song a lot too.

I like Ghost Showers by Ghostface Killah

And of course, Bring The Pain by Method Man.
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
^get It!

OR WE KICK YOU OUT!
LOL. D/l it foo, and then wonder what you were doing all the time you didn't own it.
I'm working on turning Triumph into a folk song. I'll post it in the riffs & recordings forum when I'm done.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by raise_the_dead
LOL. D/l it foo, and then wonder what you were doing all the time you didn't own it.

but whoring my body for a Wu-tang Clan album just makes it more...sweeter

Quote by pumpkins_rule
I'm working on turning Triumph into a folk song. I'll post it in the riffs & recordings forum when I'm done.

That is all kinds of awesome.

Quote by Doolittle
but whoring my body for a Wu-tang Clan album just makes it more...sweeter

My God man, you really are a fanboy! Please tell me you didn't get the rest of your music collection this way.
Quote by raise_the_dead
That is all kinds of awesome.

My God man, you really are a fanboy! Please tell me you didn't get the rest of your music collection this way.

It's true. That's how most of us have to do it......It's not pleasurable at all, but we're winners in the end.
LOL