I just got done playing GUN for ps2......Bad ass game!!!!! I have also played red dead revolver, pretty cool, I like the western games, any other suggestions for ps2 or xbox????
I started playing Gun but never finished it, i'm more into Online games myself but a western is a great premise for a game.
"The guitar is just a wonderful instrument. It's everything: a bartender, a psychiatrist, a housewife. its everything, but it's elusive." -Les Paul
Gun is now my all time favorite, awesome graphics, cool story line, it has it all!
gun is a great game but it has no reply value and thats a real killer when a game is as easy as this
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I rented Gun a year ago and it was pretty easy, but also really awesome! Waiting for Gun 2 now.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by skater dan0
gun is a great game but it has no reply value and thats a real killer when a game is as easy as this

it was kind of easy, but i liked it a lot, anybody know if they plan on a gun 2 or any other western games??????????????????
Darkwatch is pretty western....

WITH VAMPIRES
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by d3guns
i need more western games!!!!

I hate to break it to you, but there really aren't too many wild west themed games. Most of the ones that are created just end up sucking.
Quote by James_Water2
Darkwatch is pretty western....

WITH VAMPIRES

yeah, that game is pretty good, i played a little bit, too dark for me though!