John Stuart
53 32%
Stephen Colbert
82 50%
Cartman
29 18%
Voters: 164.
Page 1 of 2
Incase you dont have comedy centeral, or have never been exposed to these awsome shows, the Daily show with John Stuart and the Colbert Report with stephen colbert are two shows that air at around 11, back to back. These two men are not only highly regarded as the most politicaly incorect people on earth, but the funniest, but who is funnier? who is more outrageous? you decide america.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Colbert, just for his speech.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Supposedly his real name is Stuart, but his stage name is Stewart. I prefer him, Colbert is outrageously hilarious but he doesn't link it back up as well as Stewart.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
Last edited by blu_flame34 at Mar 8, 2007,
it's jon stewart by the way

EDIT: damn...beat me to it
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
I love stephens take on politics, that the only way to make fun of republicans is to act like a stupid one.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Stewart; Colbert is funny but Jon Stewart is more relevant and better at satire.

Cartman is better than both of them, though.

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
actually you can thank bush for the show, i bet it gets cancelled when he leaves office, no more material
i like colbert, just cuz he has that funny show tek jensen and watever he says is plain dumbass
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
I loved the episode on the daily show when they were talking about where the goverment wasted so much money, then it shows the democrats and there all "We created a waste managment website *states website*" then the republicans "We also created a waste managment website to talk about time wasting in the goverment *states website*" Then it goes to jon- "Ok.....so you made a site about wasting time....then you made another....tomorow were having a test on redundancy, theres going to be four of them"
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by sowhat360
actually you can thank bush for the show, i bet it gets cancelled when he leaves office, no more material

You serious? The show has been around before Bush, and it's a political show, meaning that as long as there's politics, there's going to be material.

There's always someone to skewer in politics.
Poor advice.
Quote by spazzymagee417
you spelt "jon stewart" wrong.

you spelled "spelled" wrong
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by Shea Donoghue
They have two totally different approaches on comedy, even though they pretty much do the same show.

Colbert is much more of a random, quick witted, obnoxious comedy. Stewart is more straight forward, parody like comedy. Probably don't understand what I'm saying, but simply put, Jon's is just a more mature form. Personally, I prefer Stewart because he's is a lot more informational and he has a bit more intersting guests (I saw the episode with Ishmael Beah and bought his book "A Long Way Gone" the next day, I sugest buying it, it's an amazing memoir).
Completely agree.

But Colbert is just as hillarious.

Cartman's well... Cartman.

Except for this. I think Colbert is just too infantile with his humor...I don't find him particularly funny at all. But that episode with Peter Frampton was great.
I pick Colbert, I don't find Jon Stewart funny, Whenever i watch the Daily Show I only end up laughing at his "reporters", but Stephen Colbert is actually funny IMO
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by stellar_legs
Anyone remember when it used to be The Daily Show with Craig Kilborn?

He sucked.

That was the Late Late Show, wasn't it? Anyway, he didn't appeal to me either.
Quote by Garret.
I pick Colbert, I don't find Jon Stewart funny, Whenever i watch the Daily Show I only end up laughing at his "reporters", but Stephen Colbert is actually funny IMO

I agree. The Daily Show has never made me laugh as much as The Colbert Report has. It's all a matter of taste.
i dont like colbert. jon is my favorite.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Quote by figsandbobo
you spelled "spelled" wrong

Spelt is fine, learned - learnt. English develops differently in different places.
Bono: "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

Audience member: "Well, f*cking stop it then!"
I'd have to say i love steven colbert's style of comedy.The "Better know a district"series's interviews always have me laughing. He gets them choking on everything they say. but if it wasn't for Jon, i wouldn't be watchign either.
Jon Stewart. By a lot. Colbert is funny, funnier than most, but he's overrated, and he's not as smart.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
on the daily show i love those reports they do, Samantha Bee's a lot of fun

I love how Stephen Colbert like makes bets with people and points out these random things. Like when tens of thousands of people prayed for him

can't forget that guitar episode
This has been done numerous times and it's always Colbert
Cannibal Corpse

Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
Good Golly Gosh!

nice sig...
Jon Stewart for me, but Colbert almost took it with the start of his show two nights ago, when he thought he would win the lottery.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Colbert is funny but I find him annoying and he was way funnier when he was working with Jon since Jon's mature funny balanced out Steven's immature funny and it was a perfectly tuned comedy...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by blu_flame34
Supposedly his real name is Stuart, but his stage name is Stewart. I prefer him, Colbert is outrageously hilarious but he doesn't link it back up as well as Stewart.

Have you heard of truthiness?
Remember when Colbert interviewed Bill O'Reily and showed his book and it still had the Barnes and Nobles 20% off sticker on it?

That made my week.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
I prefer Jon Stewart. The Daily Show is more interesting.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Stewart by a long shot. I liked Colbert's show at first, but after watching for a little, I got tired of it, I don't really think it's that funny anymore. It gets old. Stewart is just funny but also a bit intelligent, and I like that.
Page 1 of 2