This is me singing Ascendancy by Trivium. I KNOW I COULDN'T HIT SOME OF THE NOTES IN THE CHORUS. lol But yeah, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKJNKyP3uM

lol Thanks in advance.

Oh and I just started learning how to scream a couple days ago. so i still need to work on it a bit.
Last edited by Sandman8591 at Mar 8, 2007,
I didnt think they were too bad, need a lot of work, like my own But yeah.. not too bad.
Bring back Tabo
you need some consanants in there. good screaming overall though. don't like the clean singing, use more air to hit notes clearer.
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

Wow not bad dude, like really not bad. If only your room wasn't as dim and i could see your emotion you put into the song, it'd be perfect.

Good job
My Gear:

Ibanez RG450LTDBC
Boss GT-8
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Behringer guitar
Behringer V-Tone GM108 Amp
...and my fingers.

Quote by unfathomable_bo
At a Nile gig when some guy shouted "Egypt is gay!"

^^
thanks. and yeah i know. my clean singing isnt the best. i was focusing mostly on the screaming because i just started learning how to scream like 4 days ago and ive been working on it. but yeah thanks for everyone's replies! i appreciate it greatly.
Good stuff Andy.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
did anyone notice this is ultimate guitar, not lets sing a bunch of crap on a guitar website.
^You're a waste of sperm. This is a MUSIC website. People post recordings of themselves playing all sorts of stuff.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
yeah, i this is riffs AND RECORDINGS... none of the rules say ur not aloud to post videos of other instruments as well as singing.

and i play guitar too...

oh and thanks about the big fat you suck ass thing. i really appreciate it.
Quote by ibaRGnez321
^You're a waste of sperm. This is a MUSIC website. People post recordings of themselves playing all sorts of stuff.

I agree with this kid. That cheese guy is a wanker. Quote me on that too.. Trivium is the gayest shit ever so no thank you.
Quote by Derek <3's You!
I agree with this kid. That cheese guy is a wanker. Quote me on that too.. Trivium is the gayest shit ever so no thank you.

you suck.

and to the thread starter i loved it! you just need to work on the choruses, try and stay in tune oh and i love you just standing there wandering what to do while the solos are playing
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

lol yeah, thanks man. yeah the choruses could use a little work, especially the last one. lol and yeah, i was gonna like jump around during solo but i decided id probably look like an idiot. lol
Hey man that was awesome, love the screaming sounds just like Matt Heafy =]
How did you "learn" how to scream? like is there really a technique?...

cos if there is I wanna learn also, then i can play guitar and Scream at the same time =]
to scream you need to use your diaphragm....just experiment untill you find it then yeh start moving it up and down so it doesnt hurt your throat...lol pretty shitty explanation but yeh lol...yeh drink some warm water before, to loosen everything up and dont practise for more thn about 5 minutes unless its not hurting and ur using your diapragm
You did a good job, but maybe if you could find the song minus the vocals? because Matts voice (IMHO) could be just making yours stronger etc. Thats only what I slightly think.. But I still think its a kick ass job!!