ok so im saving up money for my 4th guitar and im thinkin i want a randy rhoads signature guitar from jackson. does anyone have any opinions on these guitars? good or bad decision? what are prices, im under the impression there a bit over $1000. and what is the difference in models cuz i went on the jackson website and there is a few different ones. btw, im a lefty, but they do make them in lefty versions which is cool
i got a crappy marshall 50mg. but it gets the job done in terms of gigs and stuff. i want a heavier metal sound as none of the guitars i have are suited for metal like ozzy or maiden.
Go with the RR1, and just get a pedal for the MG. I have an MG and my multi-effects pedal sounds great through it. You could get a metal zone, or a wah with distortion. Point is, RR1 and a pedal will sound great.
Quote by Mark_Castle
Go with the RR1, and just get a pedal for the MG. I have an MG and my multi-effects pedal sounds great through it. You could get a metal zone, or a wah with distortion. Point is, RR1 and a pedal will sound great.

worst advice ever...

If you want a heavier sound, then get a new amp. The MG's are horrible, and adding mediocre pedals ontop of it will just make your tone even worse...

Check out getting a nice amp instead of doing an injustice to such a nice guitar...
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join