Page 1 of 2
me and my band were gonna be in my schools talent show 2 shed some light on those absoloute idiots who think rock sux and play smells like teen spirit and i learn yhe entire song solo and all wich by the way isnt hard and a couple days before the show my drummer says he cant do it.i mean im not complaining i learned a new song but i worked my a** off just 2 find out he cant do it what would u do?
do you have that in english? some arent fluent in DUMBASS
Member #2 of The Improve UG Forums Movement, PM Musical Meds To Join

[20:35] <Horrid> I'm gonna go gay for you.

(23:03:22) <OptimusPrime> I hate black people

DOES NOT HATE JOSH KLINGHOFFER
Je sais pas quoi tu veux dire

i dont know what you want to say
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
that is indeed sig worthy

i think he's trying to say, he learnt a brand new greenday song for a talent show to show up kids playing bad mainstream music
Quote by Shea Donoghue
You wanted to play a talent show to prove to other people you were better than them.

And the asshole of the day award goes to...

uhh, you worked your arse off to play smells like teen spirit, just forget it, man
but i guess its a start
keep working

and dude, i wanted to play in our talent show pretty bad, and the rest of my band just like said no, i mean wtf?
gah
o well
were gonn aplay the 8th grade dance
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
lol i remember i played smells like teen spirit at my first gig...

it took me 2 minutes to learn it.. maybe less
Quote by Shea Donoghue
You wanted to play a talent show to prove to other people you were better than them.

And the asshole of the day award goes to...

I sooooo second that.
LOL
Last edited by DownInAHole. at Mar 8, 2007,
Quote by amass13
me and my band were gonna be in my schools talent show 2 shed some light on those absoloute idiots who think rock sux and play smells like teen spirit and i learn yhe entire song solo and all wich by the way isnt hard and a couple days before the show my drummer says he cant do it.i mean im not complaining i learned a new song but i worked my a** off just 2 find out he cant do it what would u do?

I fucking hate you so much. Gonna show 'em some real rock, eh, hardass? All the kids who play Smells Like Teen Spirit, eh? No one plays Teen Spirit anymore dumbass! My band used to soundcheck with it at shows as a JOKE!

And are you saying that you're going to play it at the show?

Whatever, don't answer, I just hope all the bad things in life happen to you and no one else.
Poor advice.
You guys... did you forget something? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=538613

As for the threadstarter, I'd get a new drummer if I were you.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
you are a joke, a complete utter joke, i hope that u take this as an advantage because this way the people at ur school won't laugh at ur patheticness and take some time to learn a worthy song of proving how good rock is....asshole
Quote by Trivium!
hahaha you worked your ass of learning spells like teen spirit?

noooo i didnt work my ass off learning it i worked my ass off to practice it and get it perfect then dude bailed
Quote by 10secondepic
that is indeed sig worthy

i think he's trying to say, he learnt a brand new greenday song for a talent show to show up kids playing bad mainstream music

Eh? Smells like teen spirit isnt greenday.....

And arent Nirvana stupidly mainstream?
Quote by amass13
noooo i didnt work my ass off learning it i worked my ass off to practice it and get it perfect then dude bailed

How perfect can it actually be?
LOL
if it's a talent show why would you play smells like teen spirit?
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Dude, I'm telling you this for your own personal well being. If you play Smells Like Teen Spirit in front of your school, you are going to be laughed at. It WILL happen.

Don't be retarded. Get re-smarted.
Poor advice.
Quote by PinkFloyd73
you had to work your ass off to learn s.l.t.s?

we really do suck now dont we?

you actually use an acronym for a nirvana song?

new drummer for sure

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by Kensai
You guys... did you forget something? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=538613

As for the threadstarter, I'd get a new drummer if I were you.

uhh thank u people havent got 2b such a**holes oh and dickheads i wasnt tryin 2 say i was better than n e 1 or show n e 1 up some a **hole preps think thyre better than evry 1 and say rock sux and u if u agree with that u suck
Quote by amass13
uhh thank u people havent got 2b such a**holes oh and dickheads i wasnt tryin 2 say i was better than n e 1 or show n e 1 up some a **hole preps think thyre better than evry 1 and say rock sux and u if u agree with that u suck

Are you huffing Nitrous Retard right out of a tank?
Poor advice.
I fucking hate you so much. Gonna show 'em some real rock, eh, hardass? All the kids who play Smells Like Teen Spirit, eh? No one plays Teen Spirit anymore dumbass! My band used to soundcheck with it at shows as a JOKE!

And are you saying that you're going to play it at the show?

Whatever, don't answer, I just hope all the bad things in life happen to you and no one else.

why is it a joke, because its a simple song. Who gives a **** if it is simple, its a good ****en song. You are clearly arrogant or ignorant, maybe just both. I am sick of the whole, '' ITS AN EASY SONG TO PLAY SO IT MUST BE CRAP" routine. And to everyone else, the issue at hand wasnt even about the song he was playing, it could have been rude mood by stevie ray vaughan for all I care. But he wanted opinion on the drummer pulling out, not if you like teen spirit or not. ****en ignorant little teenagers.
radiantmoon is the toughest person I know. He inflects a sense of impending doom upon any who look upon his stone-chiseled face. The children run out of fear, while the men run for they know that the stories are true.
Quote by radiantmoon
why is it a joke, because its a simple song. Who gives a **** if it is simple, its a good ****en song. You are clearly arrogant or ignorant, maybe just both. I am sick of the whole, '' ITS AN EASY SONG TO PLAY SO IT MUST BE CRAP" routine. And to everyone else, the issue at hand wasnt even about the song he was playing, it could have been rude mood by stevie ray vaughan for all I care. But he wanted opinion on the drummer pulling out, not if you like teen spirit or not. ****en ignorant little teenagers.

finally someone who isnt f***ing retarded
Quote by radiantmoon

No, it's not that it's an easy song. It's that he thinks he's going to impress his whole school with a song that no one cares about anymore. He's the kind of kid who's holding onto these ideals that Rock n' Roll is gonna save the world one day and that grunge is still cool. It's not cool, and I don't care what you have to say about that. It's my opinion, and I LOVE my opinion.
Poor advice.
Quote by stellar_legs
No, it's not that it's an easy song. It's that he thinks he's going to impress his whole school with a song that no one cares about anymore. He's the kind of kid who's holding onto these ideals that Rock n' Roll is gonna save the world one day and that grunge is still cool. It's not cool, and I don't care what you have to say about that. It's my opinion, and I LOVE my opinion.

no, you're dumb. keep an open mind

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I can't read a ****ing word he typed, although from what I can gather he learnt Smells Like Teen Spirit perfectly (which is impossible because I don't think Nirvana ever played it "perfectly") and then his dummer quit or something.

I think you should learn a new song and get a new drummer.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
haha at whoever said their drummer had to pull out, try to make less homo comment from now on
Page 1 of 2