If any one speaks german i need you tom tranlate this.

habe jetzt meinen termin auf nachste woche mitt woch verlegt. mochte nun auf jeden Fall mit dir mitbommen!!! kannst du alles soweit regeln (ticket, andi) und mir dann einfach bescheid geben? freu mich schon..liebe grusse von deiner
radiantmoon is the toughest person I know. He inflects a sense of impending doom upon any who look upon his stone-chiseled face. The children run out of fear, while the men run for they know that the stories are true.
"would have now avoided my appointment on nachste week woch embarrassed. liked now in any case with you mitbommen!!! can you all so far regulate (ticket, andi) and me then simply direct give? please me already.. dear grusse of your"

according to free translation.com

delete this thread now.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
"would have now avoided my appointment on nachste week woch embarrassed. liked now in any case with you mitbommen!!! can you all so far regulate (ticket, andi) and me then simply direct give? please me already.. dear grusse of your"

according to free translation.com

delete this thread now.

Lol. All your base are belong to us.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Lol. All your base are belong to us.

LOL! Old school game times...nice.
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
the free translation is shit. i already did that ofcourse!!!! i wont someone to translate it properly.
radiantmoon is the toughest person I know. He inflects a sense of impending doom upon any who look upon his stone-chiseled face. The children run out of fear, while the men run for they know that the stories are true.
anyoneeeeeeeeee
It's pretty idiomatic and colloquial, so it's hard, but I'm pretty sure this is right.

Now i've set my appointment for next wednesday. I'd like to hang around with you in any case. Can you get everything in order (the ticket, *i don't know what "andi" means - is it "Handi," -cell phone- misspelled?*) and then let me know? I'm looking forward to it.
Love,
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
But no matter what the passage actually means in English, the underlying meaning is still "let's invade Poland".
Quote by AlexInChains
But no matter what the passage actually means in English, the underlying meaning is still "let's invade Poland".

Grow up?

I'll backup iforgot's translation. Like he said, a lot of its idiomatic, but I'd give roughly the same translation as him. Give or take a couple of words, but the message would be the same.