I want to sell my barely used DS-1 but i registered it on the website already for the warranty, i went to my account and it shows the warranty and says "remove" if i remove it, does that mean someone that buys the DS-1 will be able to register it for the warranty? thanks!
Gear:
PRS Standard 24
PRS SE Custom
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
BOSS BF-3, TU-2
on the BOSS website...where i registered the pedal...btw, this is practically new so i think ill get more than 15
Gear:
PRS Standard 24
PRS SE Custom
BOSS BF-3, TU-2
Quote by PMaurer
on the BOSS website...where i registered the pedal...btw, this is practically new so i think ill get more than 15

it doesnt matter.

it was still purchased, and will still be considered used, as it is a pedal.

how the hell do you sell it on a boss website?

if you just got it return it for a full refund...
silly man you are, Arlabester, im gonna sell it on EBAY, but i wanted to get rid of the warranty info that is registered under my name so the next owner could possibly sign up for the warranty...i dont want my info going to the new owner
Gear:
PRS Standard 24
PRS SE Custom
BOSS BF-3, TU-2
seriously if you just got it take it back return it for a full refund.

by they way how is the Boss ML-2?
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
Quote by PMaurer
silly man you are, Arlabester, im gonna sell it on EBAY, but i wanted to get rid of the warranty info that is registered under my name so the next owner could possibly sign up for the warranty...i dont want my info going to the new owner

well still. if they know what theyre doing, they wont get it. but thats the beauty of eBay. its full of idiots.

And i guess that's what im hoping for
Gear:
PRS Standard 24
PRS SE Custom
BOSS BF-3, TU-2
voxdude26, the ML-2 is awesome, or at least i believe it is. I listen to LP and i'm getting the best tone i've ever gotten on it!
Gear:
PRS Standard 24
PRS SE Custom
BOSS BF-3, TU-2