I was looking up something to do with .GIF files and somehow found this website.

The guy says he plays all these games in his mind and then makes animations of them and has posted them. Theyre in 'real time' and involve jumping thousands of feet into the air and then slamming into the ground at the speed of sound, creating a giant shockwave without getting hurt, or gliding up the sides of mountains, and all this stuff. He has big races across rivers and mountains, and he seems really serious about everything.

Its pretty strange and funny, especially becuase he has a pretty big website dedicated to it.

--------------> www.ULILLILLIA.com
Last edited by Rapid_Fire at Mar 8, 2007,
Quote by Doppleganger
Dude, havn't seen you in a while. I still love your tapping lick man. Epic.

Thanks dude, good to hear from ya too
Quote by rush4life
This is pretty weird.

I know, it almost seems harmless but at the same time creepy.
ha? i dont get it.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
I dont get it either, its just random and weird. Read the section "2.2 Common things in my mind game"

"Run without touching the ground and without using machines at speeds exceeding well past the speed of sound (for horizontal movement, I've reached about mach 2.5 or about 1800 mph). " <-- HAHAHA
"This animated GIF above shows some of the few thrills and crazy stunts I do in my mind game."

"The animated GIF above shows a great example of what I do in my mind game."

"The animated GIF at the top closely relates to what I do in my mind game."

The GIF guys, the GIF...

Quote by Nick_
But the point is: Music is too mutable, too ambiguous, too unruly to allow itself to be defined by an absolute syntax of terms. Don't bother. Live with it.
It is a bit weird. I mean I used to day dream a lot when I was younger, but to make a site for it? I don't know.. odd.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
errrm?? what the?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by GibsonRocker14
errrm?? what the?

thats exactly what i thought when i found it...
i think this guys insane
Quote by AWA
Drink your own semen. It really helps.

Quote by dave_c2k2
I download my music and i traffic drugs

Quote by wannabe jesus
^ n00b, everyone knows the e is accented. Pokémon

Quote by pnblwzrd
Ummm.... Women can't invent....
haha well i was looking cus its weird, he seems like hes a little insane, but who knows
If you like the way my mind game sounds, you might be interested in The Supernatural Olympics, my 2D game which strongly mimics it. There are two editions available. There's the free edition, in which you don't have to pay anything for it and you'll get most of the features, often with some minor limitations. The full edition has everything unlimited and a little extra, but costs $12.95 per license (with free updates). See the second-to-the-last link in the list of links below for further details.

you have gotta be kidding me....
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Haha the last two posts are prime examples of how weird this dude is. hahahaha 2D supernatural olympics!

i hadnt even noticed the section on real life tips and tricks thats ****ing hilarious