yeah i was wondering if somone could post either a link or a tab of the entire scale of a guitar in treble cleff so that it shows the note on the treble cleff and then what the fingering for it is. i searched for hours and couldnt find anything on here really.

gracias!
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!
no go, trying to learn church music, they threw me a curve ball and gave me actually sheet music instead of chords, so since there arent many notes in the song im jsut gonna memorize the notes there are on the fret board now and then learn the rest later,
gotta learn this by sunda btw

*edit*
that should good for now lol, thanks man!
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!
Last edited by benEboy2008 at Mar 8, 2007,
in sheet music, you don't play the note in the most comfortable place. depending on where the note is on the staff dictates where to play the note, but usually that is the most comfortable place anyway
let me put it this way, i dont know how to finger a D this is one below the lowest bar on the treble cleff (e), now, since i dont konw this, im asking for a chart that would show how to finger this.
if anyone cares, the song is called Alleluia, # 187 in most green hymnals you would find in a lutheran church.
Quote by CORT noob
ok then, thats pretty much what i needed to know, but i was asking if there was a chart that would tell me that for every note.
Quote by CORT noob
i don't know of any chart. but maybe a book or something, the D you were talking about could also be on the low E string depending on where the rest of the notes in the measure are at