yes i know done a million times...flame flame flame...

alright now. So im looking for an amp, preferable <$1000 U.S. It would need a real good clean. Preferably a tube, or hybrid. Open to suggestion tho. I play softer acoustic stuff (Jack Johnson, Dashboard, etc) Red Hot Chili Peppers, Billy Talent, AC/DC, Incubus, Something Corporate, Weezer, just kinda all over really. Mostly more modern rock, bit alternative. dont really know the genre names.

People have mentioned this such as the Vox AD30VT and AD50VT, and JCM800. What are your guys thoughts?

Thanks for the help.
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
vox ac 30
vox ad60vtx
fender bassman or any of the reverb models. that goes for hot rod series too.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
you guys wanna describe those a bit? like tone or if tube or something?
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
uh, well, if you don't know what those amps are then i really doubt you need to be spending so much on it but o well.

vox ac 30 - really chimey, really trebly cleans. very very shimmery. overdrives pretty nicely. think tom petty or the egals.

vox ad60vt - does everything really. and very well too.

fender bassman - very simple. warm fat cleans with a bit of shimmer.

fender reverbs - like a bassman, but less warm/fat and more shimmer. (less than the ac30 though). LUSH reverbs.

fender hot rods - very very warm fat sounding. i have the blues jr. and love it.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile