Page 1 of 2
im 16 years old and bought this workout formula called Nos Blast but the container on it says not intended for people under 18. do yall think im still safe with it?

heres some information:

it contains no testasterone boosters and its not a drink... its a powder and you put 2-3 scoops of it into a glass of water or juice.

it contains mostly vitamin B-6 and 12 but other acids as well, some creatine (a different workout formula), and other stimulator blends.

basically of what i heard from people is that it really energizes and gives your muscles more durability so you can work out longer and harder.
Last edited by guitaristehsick at Mar 8, 2007,
*looks at age*
*looks at recommended age*
*looks at age*
*looks at age*

read much?

in all seriousness, god knows... try it for a few days, see what happens. If you get a hernia/bulk up loads/die, you'll know never to use it until you're 18
Quote by Deliriumbassist
*looks at age*
*looks at age*
*looks at age*

read much?

in all seriousness, god knows... try it for a few days, see what happens. If you get a hernia/bulk up loads/die, you'll know never to use it until you're 18

Thanks Dr.Phil!
Quote by AWA
Drink your own semen. It really helps.

Quote by dave_c2k2
I download my music and i traffic drugs

Quote by wannabe jesus
^ n00b, everyone knows the e is accented. Pokémon

Quote by pnblwzrd
Ummm.... Women can't invent....
its fine, how does the stuff know if you are of age? it doesn't, dont worry about it, its fine, probably just protein anyways!!!
it might have testosterone boosters in it which isnt safe for teens with already high test levels and can effect the bodys natural production of test.
Quote by (KO)
it might have testosterone boosters in it which isnt safe for teens with already high test levels and can effect the bodys natural production of test.

it might, good point!
seriously is this nos blast shit a cure for stupidity?? cos if it is then drink the fuking lot.

hmmm not intended for people under the age of 18 so yeh its perfectly fuking safe for you
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
wow because its suddenly safe to drink the moment you turn 18
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
well, as said on my recent television show (please, calm down ladies), age recommendations on drugs and other narcotic materials aren't just due to bodily functions and capabilities. It's also to do with that the fact that it needs regulating somehow, and that people under 16 are generally very very immature and have no self control when faced with these sorts of things and don't see the consequences. Generally this is because their stupidity makes them go blind.

I'm going to go and fake being a trained gynaecologist in order to score some sweeeeeeet poontang. Thank you for listening.
ok heres some information:

it contains no testasterone boosters and its not a drink... its a powder and you put 2-3 scoops of it into a glass of water or juice.

it contains mostly vitamin B-6 and 12 but other acids as well and some creatine (a different workout formula)
it probably just has to do with the whole hormones factor because they will assume at 18 you will stop growing, i really wouldnt worry about it, but if your freaking out that much give it to a friend you dont really like or even an ex-girlfriend i mean, who doesnt need a mustache
Creatine fills your muscles with water...and if you don t drink plenty of water while taking it , it can cause severe muscle cramps and kidney damage.
Quote by guitaristehsick
ok heres some information:

it contains mostly vitamin B-6 and 12 but other acids as well and some creatine (a different workout formula)

its just protein, you can drink it, i did not die when i drank beer before 21, whats the diff???
Quote by leftybassdude
it probably just has to do with the whole hormones factor because they will assume at 18 you will stop growing, i really wouldnt worry about it, but if your freaking out that much give it to a friend you dont really like or even an ex-girlfriend i mean, who doesnt need a mustache

you're a stupidass. its not meant for hormones.. its meant to help you get stronger.

and the acids are folic acid, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, phosphate sodium, creatine monohydrate, n-acetyl cysteine, L-arginine, L-glutamine, alpha ketoglutaric acid, taurine, L-tyrosine, caffeine anhydrous, white willow (salix alba), vinpocetine, L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine
Quote by Deliriumbassist
and if your muscles are filled up with too much water, they will undergo necrosis- uncontrolled cell death. Which is a nasty way to die if enough burst, trust me.

you dont know crap, die form too much water in muscles, what percentage of our body weight is water?? answer that biologist!
creatine does not/will not cause your muscles to "explode"....

by the name of the product it just sounds like an NO2 product so it should be safe, its probably just a precaution form the company so they dont get sued.. due to the current trend of teens taking supplements they dont know anything about^ and not taking them correctly it may cause health problems.
Last edited by (KO) at Mar 8, 2007,
Well if the container says "Not intended for children under 18" and you aren't 18 or older, then it's safe to say that you probably shouldn't be using the product correct? There must be some reason why that label is there.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by Funkbass796
Well if the container says "Not intended for children under 18" and you aren't 18 or older, then it's safe to say that you probably shouldn't be using the product correct? There must be some reason why that label is there.

wrong, beer says you have to be 21, nothing happened to me when i drank before 21
I've heard of that.... it's just pepto-bismol mixed with a low-grade beaver tranquilizer....

you'll be fine.....

[/sarcasm]

DONT TAKE IT!!>!>!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by d3guns
you dont know crap, die form too much water in muscles, what percentage of our body weight is water?? answer that biologist!

are you that fucking incompentant? what he says is true, you can die from too much water in the muscles, it has nothing to do with the percentage of water in our bodies, too much water in the muscle can cause them to burst and fuck up your body.

and beer doesnt say you need to be 21, last time i checked beer itself wasnt creatig the drinkage laws, and thats not because it completely ****s with your body, because people who drink too much act like complete numbnuts, and most teens arent mature enough to know what their limit is.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Last edited by igotabcrich32 at Mar 8, 2007,
Quote by d3guns

let's see... our bodies are around 80% water. That is agreed. However, some chemicals have the ability to shift that balance. More water may be produced due to increased respiration at a rate higher than the rate of removal, or water may be forced to shift, disrupting an equilibrium. This may cause an obtuse volume of water flowing into a small area of tissue, causing the cells to expand extensively, and then bursting. I had a lecture about this two days ago, so you can now go away

EDIT: In fact, even though I have another year left before starting it, I'm looking into doing my dissertation on necrosis involving waterand other solutes, and whether it can be tested for or countered, and exactly how these chemicals affect the equilibrium, and if it is possible to help relieve pressure in deeper tissues in order to cut down the amount of related invasive operations.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Mar 8, 2007,
Yes you need to drink lots of water when taking creatine or it will use the water that is in your body...like in the kidneys...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
let's see... our bodies are around 80% water. That is agreed. However, some chemicals have the ability to shift that balance. More water may be produced due to increased respiration at a rate higher than the rate of removal, or water may be forced to shift, disrupting an equilibrium. This may cause an obtuse volume of water flowing into a small area of tissue, causing the cells to expand extensively, and then bursting. I had a lecture about this two days ago, so you can now go away

do you lecture to your 2 dogs

HOW WILL THE DRINK KNOW IF YOU ARE 18?? ANSWER THAT BIOLOGIST!
a kid i know, his friend took it. If you dont do something that is productive like lifting heavy weights or sprinting a mile, you cant calm down and its bad. I recommend not taking it. It would very stupid on your part. Oh and yea you are putting your life in danger.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by gibson08
a kid i know, his friend took it. If you dont do something that is productive like lifting heavy weights or sprinting a mile, you cant calm down and its bad. I recommend not taking it. It would very stupid on your part. Oh and yea you are putting your life in danger.

if you dotn work out you'll just get fat, why would they sell it if it is going to kill people...just drink it, a lot of it!!!
Quote by d3guns
do you lecture to your 2 dogs

HOW WILL THE DRINK KNOW IF YOU ARE 18?? ANSWER THAT BIOLOGIST!

persistant little bugger, aren't we?

I quote myself:

Quote by a guy evidently more intelligent than d3guns

age recommendations on drugs and other narcotic materials aren't just due to bodily functions and capabilities. It's also to do with that the fact that it needs regulating somehow, and that people under 16 are generally very very immature and have no self control when faced with these sorts of things and don't see the consequences.

Other examples include alcohol and cigarettes

There is your answer to that one.

And for the record, I do not, and never have, owned dogs.
o...k..... I've had enough of you... I'm going to bed, I've got to do an agarose gel electrophoresis followed by an assay of aspirin and finishing off with the first part of my ELISA experiments tomorrow starting at 9 (in about 6 hours time).

Please grow up by the time I get back
OK, I'VE GOT to go do a chronicistic ganjarific test on my lungs, you still dont know crap dr phil, have fun in preschool tomorrow!
Quote by gibson08

how is my life in danger? lol im basically 17 (in a month) and being a year under 18 (preferred age) shouldnt hurt too much.
Page 1 of 2