Hey people,

I was wondering if any of you guys would know any specific chords that SRV commonly used that i could use in my improvising/soloing?

Cheers,
Dave
a hell of a lotta seventh chords, he based his around 12bar blues for the most part. But definitely alot of sevenths
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
X

^^ move this shape around the neck, middle finger on A string, index finger on D string, and bar G B C strings with ring finger.
Just listen and watch John Mayer...just kidding. He's pretty good too though, and he LOVES SRV
dominant 7ths, probably.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?