Lets!
They're incredible, I love Craig's vocal range and everything else about their music. Loved them when they were The Chiodos Bros. and they're just as awesome now.
I don't know why..
I don't know why I fight for you this way.
Quote by before
They're are definitely metal. I saw it on the front page.

And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
thats cause they know shit about what emo is, theyre ignorant. besides, this should be closed, there already is one of these.

and i really dont care what forum you put it in, just dont put it in here cause isnt emo. thanks
dont worry about it just talk about the band. there pretty good i guess. dont like where there going. craig is cocky.
Quote by original=punk
thats cause they know shit about what emo is, theyre ignorant. besides, this should be closed, there already is one of these.

and i really dont care what forum you put it in, just dont put it in here cause isnt emo. thanks

So what should be in this forum?

And where should this thread be?
I really can't see their appeal. Maybe it's just me. I also don't listen to them for the same reason I don't listen to Coheed and Cambria or Circa Survive, I can't stand such high vocals, but that's just my opinon.
well in this pop punk and emo fourm we should talk about....oh i dont know. pop punk and emo??

and you know what, the hardcore forum probably would be the best place for this to go, even though there ALREADY IS ONE OF THESE THREADS.

chiodos already has a thread, i think it shouldve been searched for, first and foremost.

And the hardcore forum has been more lenient towards this lately.

and if they dont let it in there, put it in the OTHER section. quite simple, really.
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
No one would post a Chiodos thread in the "other section" when theres an emo thread.
Circa Survive's not emo, why are they here?
Because they're stereotyped to the genre.

.....so your point is? you're just being lazy and you're messing up everything, what if i wanted to post a Sum41 thread in the metal forum? cause they have metal influences, does that make the metal? no it doesn't so it gets posted in a forum where it belongs, same with this one.

Also, i wouldnt post a Sum41 thread in the metal forum because i wouldve USED THE SEARCH BUTTON and found one in the poppunk forum.

I like how you avoid that point everytime i state it
Quote by original=punk
.....so your point is? you're just being lazy and you're messing up everything, what if i wanted to post a Sum41 thread in the metal forum? cause they have metal influences, does that make the metal? no it doesn't so it gets posted in a forum where it belongs, same with this one.

Also, i wouldnt post a Sum41 thread in the metal forum because i wouldve USED THE SEARCH BUTTON and found one in the poppunk forum.

I like how you avoid that point everytime i state it

I don't care if theres already a thread. Stop trying to sound smart by classifying everything (wrongly)
so you're disobeying the rules of the forum, and you dont care? real ****ing smart :rollseyes:

im not classifying chiodos, im telling you that a)theres already a thread SO USE THAT ****ING THREAD.

and b) its the wrong genre, so dont classify them as that.

so really, YOU'RE classifying things. (wrongly) kthxbi.

ORIGINALedit: decided to help you out a bit. CHIODOS THREAD oh, and i bet you'll be happy ITS IN THE POPPUNK AND EMO FORUM.
Last edited by original=punk at Mar 10, 2007,
alright... now that that is settled everyone should be happy... you were both right and wrong.... personally i think Chiodos could go in either places... but the truth is that some bands have to be generalized here for the sake of simplicity.

Paris... i think you owe original=punk a thank you for doing that work for you
Quote by original=punk
so you're disobeying the rules of the forum, and you dont care? real ****ing smart :rollseyes:

im not classifying chiodos, im telling you that a)theres already a thread SO USE THAT ****ING THREAD.

and b) its the wrong genre, so dont classify them as that.

so really, YOU'RE classifying things. (wrongly) kthxbi.

ORIGINALedit: decided to help you out a bit. CHIODOS THREAD oh, and i bet you'll be happy ITS IN THE POPPUNK AND EMO FORUM.

anywho

I'm not too fond of Chiodos anymore. I like his singing voice, but I can't stand his screaming. The keyboardist should stick to the screaming. I do like the first 2 eps though.
Not a huge fan.
I'm tone deaf and I can still hear that there lead singer can't hold a note for crap.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing