Page 1 of 2
I've wanted to make this a thread for a while now seeing how there hasn't been any "post your car pic" thread anywhere on UG (that I've searched). So I'm making one now.

The rules: just don't be a smartass and post a picture of a roll royce or w/e"yeah this is what I drive, pimpin"

If any moderator sees this, if this thread becomes popular or w/e with 150+ posts or so, I was wondering if you could sticky this or at least enforce some rules on this like on the "The ONLY pic thread", thank you.

Heres my 2001 Ford Explorer
I've been thinking about getting it lifted for a while now, its either that or get bigger rims and tires (though I'll have to get those anyways if I get a lift).

Post a pic of your car !
Mine is the same make and model as this one, but mine is just black and has nicer looking rims. I just posted this picture as a place holder until I could take some pics of my car. It's a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP.

This is my '01 Danger Ranger.

*I'm not a Mexican, so quit asking*
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Metal-X
This is my '01 Danger Ranger.

*I'm not a Mexican, so quit asking*

Why are you barb wired in?

Not actual photo but I will get one here soon.

Mine is white.
Last edited by JDawg at Mar 8, 2007,
Quote by JDawg
Why are you barb wired in?

I'm at work.

It's to keep people from stealin' our shit
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by happytimeharry
Mine is the same make and model as this one, but mine is just black and has nicer looking rims. I just posted this picture as a place holder until I could take some pics of my car. It's a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP.

I was looking at pontiacs for a while before I got my truck, nice car though

Oh the life of a poor university student ...

That's not my bike it's only a picture of it. actually it isn't even my bike I have the same one though.
Quote by holybassbatman!

Oh the life of a poor university student ...

That's not my bike it's only a picture of it. actually it isn't even my bike I have the same one though.

So wheres the engine? On the left or right side thats blocked out from picture?
Quote by S)E-Javelin
So wheres the engine? On the left or right side thats blocked out from picture?

I took it off so it wouldn't get stolen.
My Baby
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Quote by etniesmuzikskat
My Baby

Do you have a picture with you in it or I mean, at least post a picture of its interior just to give us a good feeling that its actually yours not that I don't believe you because I do.
well, lets see, my dad has a car collection, so i'll post that (i'm 15, so ill be getting my own shortly)

mustang mach 1:

ford harley davidson f-150

ford five-hundred

Ford (see a pattern?) F150

and a harley davidson 100th anniversary bike

NOTE: none of those pics are the ones of our specfic ones, but its the same year and model of each, i don't have pics of all ours on the new computer here yet..... also, his dad is a ford dealer, so we got employee pricing on all of them, and my dad sold a bunch of classic cars to get them, so i'm not loaded or rich or anything, they finished paying off the house so he went and bought cars i guess

I love my alero.
Quote by Silentnight66
Because this thread has Hitler and being hyper in it here's the fact of the day. Hitler was a meth addict.
Quote by S)E-Javelin
Do you have a picture with you in it or I mean, at least post a picture of its interior just to give us a good feeling that its actually yours not that I don't believe you because I do.

Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
ok, so some stats on my Alero
V6 3400 Engine
S&S Headers
RSM Supercharger
Goodyear F1 Eagle Tires (ZR rated)
B&M Supercooler

and i paid for all that myself, I plan on keeping this car for a while.
Quote by Silentnight66
Because this thread has Hitler and being hyper in it here's the fact of the day. Hitler was a meth addict.
Quote by Kyle_Brewer

Just kidding. I do not have a car.

sick ride.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Here's mine, it's a '69 mustang, I value nothing on earth more than this car....

Not the best picture, but you get the idea, now if only I could afford insurance.....
http://us2.pixagogo.com/S56SBDtSVjQhaZhS4nPwi7Fy2S1GQF8repXPJtA5hMlnU3nTm0zEVfiKfOMzDbGKF5tf6p1JiqwjoSjpi-GpGGmNU12jexoUJz/HPIM5194.JPG

Not exactly mine, only a picture. My dad uses it as a mile beater now but I get it when I'm 16... Can't wait to be pickin' up the ladies in my minivan. Your ride is fly but mine fits 6.

I leave it as a link because it's huge picture.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Last edited by Joe-Fish at Mar 9, 2007,
(Invalid img)
Its mine....and i hate it

Also Mine....and i love it
(Invalid img)

And my absolute favorite....which is my pride and joy
and all you noobs to driving will understand how much your first car means to you when u go on to number 2 and three....please dont talk smack

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fe/1987BMW325esE30.jpg/250px-1987BMW325esE30.jpg

ok i couldnt find a picture of mine but it looks just like that

EDIT: Damn i dont know how to post pics
Quote by capsfan17
you think girls are confusing, try eating a refrigirator, now that was confusing
Quote by etniesmuzikskat

Uhh, so post the picture of the exterior of "your" supra in the same setting as the picture you just posted.

Lying SOB.

Quote by Joe-Fish
http://us2.pixagogo.com/S56SBDtSVjQhaZhS4nPwi7Fy2S1GQF8repXPJtA5hMlnU3nTm0zEVfiKfOMzDbGKF5tf6p1JiqwjoSjpi-GpGGmNU12jexoUJz/HPIM5194.JPG

Not exactly mine, only a picture. My dad uses it as a mile beater now but I get it when I'm 16... Can't wait to be pickin' up the ladies in my minivan. Your ride is fly but mine fits 6.

Hey man, if you don't mind, edit that link of yours, just put it in between (Invalid img) or click the image button so we can see the picture from your post
Last edited by S)E-Javelin at Mar 9, 2007,

My Holden commodore 88 Vl
6 cylinder
manual
exhaust
shaved head
ported
extractors
lowered
sound system

only in australia!
Quote by Guitarislife125
Considering both pics are from two seperate photobucket accounts, you = FAIL.

Not to mention that car is a different color
Quote by Flea_Is_God

6 cylinder
manual
exhaust
shaved head
ported
extractors
lowered
sound system

only in australia!

Post a picture of the interior, I want to see the steering wheel on the right side
Quote by Flea_Is_God

Alloy Wheels
Home made spoiler (made of crappy steel)
Pair of Fluffy Dice
+ All the other toys
But my No fear sticker is my pride and Joy.

sound system (put on some Barnsey and you'll hear the car coming coming from a mile away)

only in australia!

Sorry couldn't resist. The VL is a sweet ride, that's the one with the Skyline motor in it isn't it?

Here's my beast, 1977 Volvo 245 Van. Two seats, load barrier behind the driver's seat, quite torquey 2.1litre Overhead Cam inline 4 with fuel injection and breakerless ignition, 4 speed floor shifter and 3.91:1 Diff. It's rev happy, but it pulls pretty comfortably with a load on. Soft high suspension, thin swaybars and lots of understeer all make it a whale around town but surprisingly comfortable on dirt roads, and I take it everywhere.. 2" piping from the extractors to the tailpipe, and no catalytic converter to dampen down the revs. All wheel discs pull up this old hunk of swedish metal in a pretty short distance.

And Yeah, it's Feral.

Me with my baby, back when I had my terrorist beard, I try and shave once a month nowadays.

Here's the space in the back. Great for camera gear, drumkits and amps, firewood or just all my worldly possessions on a 500km move. It will fit a mattress if I want to sleep in it, and I have done on occasion.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Last edited by Cosimo_Zaretti at Mar 9, 2007,
Well, seeing as I'm only 16, i don't actually own a car. (Lisence age is 18 in Victoria, Australia.)

BUT here's a car i drive regularly, However. '95 Holden Commodore. The new model of the commodore is being shipped out to the U.s to become a Pontiac G8 if i'm not mistaken..

Anyway this is the biggest pic on the net i could find.

Sigs are overrated.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
Quote by etniesmuzikskat

i may be wrong but if i may say the mirrors on that look black wheras the ones on "your car" are silver...just thought id point that out
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Quote by S)E-Javelin
I want to see the engine specifications -_-

ABEC 5 Ball Bearings.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
Quote by S)E-Javelin
Post a picture of the interior, I want to see the steering wheel on the right side

i don't have a digital camera (i took those pics when i borrowed a friends camera)

Quote by Cosimo_Zaretti
Sorry couldn't resist. The VL is a sweet ride, that's the one with the Skyline motor in it isn't it?

yes it certainly is

3.9:1 sure is a rev happy diff!! i've just gone from 3.6:1 to a 2.4:1 so you can imagine how i go with hill starts!
^^ is it a commo or a calais..couldnt help but noticing it has calais door moulds on it but stock commo wheels.
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"

Ive still got the L plates on mine But not long now.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
My car after getting involved in an accident on icey roads (guard rails = unforgiving)
I was trying to avoid the guy infront of me that had come to almost a complete stop on the highway and lost control and hit the guard rail. It has sense been replaced with a green bumper

Christmas FTW, I putting a reeth(sp?) on it in December!

Prepare to be pwnaged.

Shazamm! Well anyway, here's my whip. A personal favorite of cars, really.

Specs:
1989 Honda Prelude Si
2.0 liter fuel injected DOHC 4-cylinder FWD
135 hp w/ 125 ft/lbs of torque
4-speed Automatic (sigh)
Black w/tan interior
Bought for a grand cash
Has 212,000 miles on it
Love it to death.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Page 1 of 2