Im doing a major essay on the Avro Arrow, i need atleast 3 main topic's to discuss about it, so far i only have 2.... the design achievments and its benefits to Canada so i need atleast one more! please give me ideas
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
But sometimes Wiki Pedia has false info because people can edit.

so not not really ftw...

[sorry not to answer your question mate, im not sure what your talking about.]

EDIT: awh the other person deleted his message
We're Composing our funeral songs, note by note

Let the carcass of the martyr burn
^^were not aloud to use wikipedia for this essay because anyone can submit info to wikipedia... so it could be false

EDIT: i guess he changed his post and to ^ do you not know of the famous interceptor of the 1950's? it was like the one and only military related thing that canada has ever built that was the best in the world lol
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

Last edited by davidson22 at Mar 8, 2007,
If I'm not mistaken they stopped making it.

You could write about that?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I believe it was the absolute best in its time but the Americans made us discontinue obviously I'm not an expert on the subject but i have a plane book in my brothers room so if you are tuuuuly stuck you can pm me and ill dig up some info on it
Quote by Garret.
If I'm not mistaken they stopped making it.

You could write about that?

i need to be more in detail this is a major essay worth 15% of our final mark in the class. Plus no one knows the real answer to why it was cancelled.
Quote by Burtonjp

write about what it meant to avaition everywhere, how the tech is used today
Gear:
ibanez ic 400
fender metalhead half stack
jackson sl3 soloist
Quote by Shredder6
I believe it was the absolute best in its time but the Americans made us discontinue obviously I'm not an expert on the subject but i have a plane book in my brothers room so if you are tuuuuly stuck you can pm me and ill dig up some info on it

actually the Americans had nothing to do with its cancellation, there actually is rumor saying that the Americans had sent a letter to Deifenbaker saying they would help fund us in the project, but the letter was most likely destroyed because Deifenbaker was to proud *rolls eyes*. It is also said to this day that if we were to have asked the U.S.A if they would help fund us in the project they would have its in our treaty or w.e .
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by allanon88
write about what it meant to avaition everywhere, how the tech is used today

the tech is covered it the design which im going to be talking about and it meant nothing to aviation outside of canada, no one outside of canada even got to see it fly until many years later in films
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by davidson22
i need to be more in detail this is a major essay worth 15% of our final mark in the class. Plus no one knows the real answer to why it was cancelled.

well go through all the suggested reasons as to why it was discontinued. Also, is this a persuasive essay? If so then you could kind of suggest the reason that you think it was discontinued etc.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
well go through all the suggested reasons as to why it was discontinued. Also, is this a persuasive essay? If so then you could kind of suggest the reason that you think it was discontinued etc.

it is a persuasive essay persay, we have to chose either good or bad topics and well im going with the good side because there is more good then bad to do with this aircraft. The only bad part was that it cost alot of money.
Quote by Burtonjp